420's backyard Bliss

• Thread starter 420bliss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420bliss

420bliss

dont really know where to start this is my first grow log, it will be of my 2012 outdoor. last year was my first time growing outside and didnt turn out the greatest i yielded around 3lbs off 12 plants, quality was off the hook turned out just like my indoor bud just more crystly/ styicky. lost 1 plants to budrot but it was my fault cause i didnt get it covered in time for the portland fall.

this year i have 18-20 outside and shooting for at least 1/2 each, lets see how close i get. now time for some pics cause i know your not hear to listen to me yap. some are in soil some are in a coco-pumice mix

pic #4 is double potted from a 3 to 30 gallon smart pot, pic #1 is the plant that got double potted

Picture 047
Picture 051
Picture 054
Picture 056
Picture 067
Picture 068
Picture 072
Picture 069
Picture 070
Picture 075
Picture 064
Picture 074
Picture 064
Picture 014
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Very nice. Look forward to seeing this progress.

outwest

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

right on bro that looks awesome......you got yourself a lil jungle there looking forward to seeing these grow up.....gotta love the sunshine!

420bliss

420bliss

right on bro that looks awesome......you got yourself a lil jungle there looking forward to seeing these grow up.....gotta love the sunshine!

love it when we can get it! portland isnt the sunniest place but we should have a pretty good season this year (knock on wood)

Mogrow

Mogrow

Greeting PNW brother, keep laying down the good pics , your thread will be bomb, as will your grow..
so them some mother plants or something?, they look 2 years old with that giant rootwad. that plant will yield more than 1/2lb, i promise:). what gear you running?
look forward to updates
peace mogrow

420bliss

420bliss

Greeting PNW brother, keep laying down the good pics , your thread will be bomb, as will your grow..
so them some mother plants or something?, they look 2 years old with that giant rootwad. that plant will yield more than 1/2lb, i promise:). what gear you running?
look forward to updates
peace mogrow

thanks for the kind words, the 3 really big ones i have are of some seeds i got from some good bud i got from a guy, he said the plants the bud came from grew 7'+ indoors, im not sure if it was a herm or some stray pollen that caused the seeds(hoping for the latter) i started them some time in april or late march cant really remember. all the other plants are clones they are the ones im hoping for at least a half each, id be pretty sad if those big ones only yielded 1/2 :( . the clones i am running are jackberry, blueberry hash plant, agent orange, orange crush, mendo purp, and sour diesel(my favorite)

420bliss

420bliss

thread closed due to cock suckin pigs. i have a lawyer and am going to fight it, fuck thier public pretender!

Top Bottom