4K 2 8xl DM Gold + Co2 "SourBubble"

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I never hit mine over 1200 I usually max out at about 1000. Running tables I hit 1500 but haven't hit the UC with that much. My first run with co2 I saw signs of high co2 when I went over 1100. I start cutting my co2 back the last two weeks to help the finish. It seemed that first run with co2 till the end they didn't wanna finish. Your rockin it for sure.. what was your co2 in veg?

Mr postman

Mr postman

I'm sure there are some pros here that can add a little to this but heres my opinion on co2 supplementation......

I been using co2 for about 7 years now. Started with the tanks and moved on to water cooled generators witch was deff worth it. You can run your room a bit hotter with it (bout 85 deg). As a matter of fact if your not running 80-85 deg temps, %50-%60 RH at all times besides last 2weeks and optimal lumens per sq.ft then you might never see the true benefit of co2. When you combine all these factors above thats when you will truly be amazed.

For veg your plants will grow i"d say @least double the speed if your completely dialed in. I never go over 1000ppm in veg theres no need IMO.
For boom as i increase my feed ec i increase my co2 ppm until I'm pushing 1600ppm and cut back down to 1000ppm for last 2weeks. %20-%40 yield increase plus the faster veg has made it worth it for me!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys
Well Im sitting at 1400 ppm right now as of yesterday. If I dont need it that high I would rather bring it back down a little say 1200 ppm. As for veg I started out like 800 ppm and didnt hit 1k ppm til flower if I remember right. The growth is just amazing with the co2 my room is dialed to a T room temps 80-82 rh 55-65% light coverage is optimal and nutrient to water intake is great. I have never seen them grow this fast in my system with passive intake so I know its working.

So cut back the co2 to say 800 ppm the last 10-14 days of flower??
Rock it at 12ooppm right now til I cut back??

Thanks again
BG

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Whats everybody running there co2 at in flower these days? Im reading mixed things here.
I thought 1500 ppm is the goal in flower but now Im reading 1000-1100 ppm is the ticket
Anybody with experience got a take on this???
Thanks
BG

well like i said i taper it off for the final ten days, so i back it off a little per day that brings me back to 900ppm,.....but like you already know keep a lookout and let your women decide where your going it stops a lot of grief before it gets rolling.......Looks super though, GO GOGGLES!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Week 4 and there rockin along
My 8 gallon system as been giving me some shit. Added booster at 100 ppm week 3 and everything was cool for about 5 days then the ph had dropped to 4.0 whatthe Fu--
So I did a flush and refilled without the booster. The other system on the other hand is chugging along fine ph in check.
The booster had brought the ph up so much I believe when the plants sucked out the booster it left me low.
The roots are great no rot at all

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Here week 4

Grouse 003
Grouse 001
Grouse 002
Grouse 014

Bud shots next post

BCboys

BCboys

Looking great BG. Super frosty at this stage in comparison to my strains at week 4 in flower. Wish I had achieved the uniformity you have too. Round two for me should be much better in that respect.

Good work dude!

BCboys

BCboys

Nice, yeah I'm looking forward to hopefully working with a some nice strains like that SourBubble soon. It looks like you're probably needing gloves to defoliate already :p

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Shit I was wearing gloves 2 weeks ago when trimming under there skirts

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

looking great BG!! man i keep turning my head on my sour lifesaver mother when im looking for cuts for this UC run, but maybe i need to blow her up. you have got that SB rocking.

BOG gear tends to love on the Mg.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks
Im not gonna kill it on yields with it but there will be enough Im thinking around 1.5 per light and you know it makes up for it in quality

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Forgot to mention I dusted a few strains with some Strawberry diesel pollen 2 days ago
Where gonna have SBD x Sourbubble, SBD x frostitute and SBD x blue sat 2.2xoG

Should make some interesting plants the male looked exactly like my keeper female that is short squat with dense pink and purple nugs that get caked with crystal (if ya cant tell I really like crystals)
Ill need help naming the crosses if anybody has any ideas

I will be donating a poop load of seeds to help find da keepers

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Forgot to mention I dusted a few strains with some Strawberry diesel pollen 2 days ago
Where gonna have SBD x Sourbubble, SBD x frostitute and SBD x blue sat 2.2xoG

Should make some interesting plants the male looked exactly like my keeper female that is short squat with dense pink and purple nugs that get caked with crystal (if ya cant tell I really like crystals)
Ill need help naming the crosses if anybody has any ideas

I will be donating a poop load of seeds to help find da keepers
i love naming the newly expected kiddos,.....and you work is looking great as always!!!
Quality will always trump weak quantity, at least in my book!
SBD X Frostitute could me called TRUCK STOP HOOKER, once a street walker gets OLD, she tends TO GET SOUR.....just an idea ,...ill work on more options, thanks for the challenge!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

i love naming the newly expected kiddos,.....and you work is looking great as always!!!
Quality will always trump weak quantity, at least in my book!
SBD X Frostitute could me called TRUCK STOP HOOKER, once a street walker gets OLD, she tends TO GET SOUR.....just an idea ,...ill work on more options, thanks for the challenge!
Mabye DBH,......Drive By Hooker?
Sour Patch Ho?
Truckers Trick?

TurboNugs

TurboNugs

Looking awesome bro....your killing it! I like your setup and methods. Damn i wish i could get more room.

Top Bottom