4K 2 8xl DM Gold + Co2 "SourBubble"

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Well found out about my big mistake today. DO NOT underestimate the colas. I figured that I wouldnt need cages this round because usually this plant can hold it self up. Well didnt consider that the buds are already the size they usually are when finished at 4 1/2 weeks and are to heavy, Co2 is the cause of these extra heavy buds. Found one plant that had almost all the branches bent over nearly hitting the floor. Shit fuck now I gotta put on the tyvek suit and wrasle these bitches. Not gonna be fun but I will getr done

Stopped home to grab some smoke and red bull
Headed into battle wish me luck
Hope my eye lids dont get stuck to my cheeks

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I whipped them bitches ass taking out 3 little tiny branches

Heres a mid week update 4 1/2 weeks

WI 2012 001
WI 2012 002
WI 2012 003
WI 2012 007
WI 2012 009

Never have I seen the Sourbubble grow like this before Co2 is definitely beafin em up

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Stunning work BG! Those colas look fat and frosty...

T

tipper619sd

Forgot to mention I dusted a few strains with some Strawberry diesel pollen 2 days ago
Where gonna have SBD x Sourbubble, SBD x frostitute and SBD x blue sat 2.2xoG

Should make some interesting plants the male looked exactly like my keeper female that is short squat with dense pink and purple nugs that get caked with crystal (if ya cant tell I really like crystals)
Ill need help naming the crosses if anybody has any ideas

I will be donating a poop load of seeds to help find da keepers

this guy would love a donation ...

BCboys

BCboys

Stopped home to grab some smoke and red bull
Headed into battle wish me luck
Hope my eye lids dont get stuck to my cheeks

Haha. BG, this cracked me up. That sounds like a thought straight out of my head whenever I need to get down to the sticky backbreaking work. It really resin ated with me ;)

Plants are looking incredible man...those colas are what I kept hoping my blueberry would turn out like. So thick and frosty man...should be an incredible harvest. Thanks for the update and keep us posted.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

COLAS

Grouse 020
Grouse 023
Grouse 024

Heres a picture with my Lumii glasses in front of the lens with hps lights on
Grouse 008

They have went form flushy white hairs to the start of swelling and chunkyness in 2 days cant wait to see whats to come

Enjoy
BG

T

tipper619sd

Throw up your set !! Damn u killing it BG I need me some co2 in my room. Im at day 35 and i am half way there!!! Man u are gonna have a killer harverst.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Week 6

Its a surprise to see pretty much all cloudy trichs already. Im planning to harvest in 2 weeks.
Something is up with something in my soup and it may be the zone but I cant confirm yet.
My ph will be steady for 3-4 days then it spikes down to 5.0 or lower. My coco rez had some kinda slime in it as well and there getting the exact same nutes as the UC. So I cleaned the rez and didnt add zone this time to see if the slime comes back if not that is the problem if not it may be the cal-mag or dm gold base. Either way next run will be CS nutes and these will still finish heavier than normal

I also added potash + today planning on running it until next week then plain RO til chop
6 weeks
Grouse 001
Grouse 002
Grouse 003

Coco mommas
Grouse 005

T

tipper619sd

You are killing it man damn week 6 they are nice filled in and everything BIG difference from no co2. Gotta look into getting something like that myself next round. Love how organized u are gotta step my game up next round. Things are looking epic in there. I wonder how much u gonna get per light looks nice. Plus those girls are gonna plump up when u start the flush big time.
Kep killin it man peace and happy smoking

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Week 6

Its a surprise to see pretty much all cloudy trichs already. Im planning to harvest in 2 weeks.
Something is up with something in my soup and it may be the zone but I cant confirm yet.
My ph will be steady for 3-4 days then it spikes down to 5.0 or lower. My coco rez had some kinda slime in it as well and there getting the exact same nutes as the UC. So I cleaned the rez and didnt add zone this time to see if the slime comes back if not that is the problem if not it may be the cal-mag or dm gold base. Either way next run will be CS nutes and these will still finish heavier than normal

I also added potash + today planning on running it until next week then plain RO til chop
6 weeks
View attachment 276470View attachment 276471View attachment 276472

Coco mommas
View attachment 276473

Doesn't the Zone mess with the Bennies?

Top Bottom