4K Coco dtw VS UC 13s 8xl

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Whoa, what a killer grow. Keep up the awesome work, man!

Enjoy the cup as well! Ultra jealous...

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Off to CO will be back with an update Tuesday shit should be big and stretched out to perfection. Im praying the watch dog doesnt stick his fingers in anything.
Number 1 rule DONT TOUCH ANYTHING ....... thats what I tell him lets see if he listens

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im in need of a good cycle timer for my dtw. I need one that will let me pic my days and times in at least 10 sec intervals.
Im trying to feed twice a day and I only want to feed once a day on tea days and aptus days digital would be nice

Thanks
BG

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Killer grow. I love the both setups. I like how you've insulated the DWC containers. Keeping the water from overheating is key.. Do you use a chiller in the main reservoir?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I forgot the cam this morning Ill have some new pics tomorrow
CO was great very laid back, shit I even had somebody slow down and let me over on the highway I almost shit my pants, the cup was wayyyy to crowded but lots of smokin going down.

Any ideas on a good cycle timer for my dtw

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

My cycle timers are not digital, sorry..

I had a feeling it was going to be packed.. It's funny cause I travel to a spot a few times a year that the people are the same way, I have to remind myself to slow down... Did you taste any good flavors while up there?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I hooked up with a fello farmer and gots me some sfv og and some cookies. There both fire and the wives all loved the cookies and now I have to grow some, and I here they dont yield very well ( I dont like that) but oh well at least shes a light weight and I wont need much

T

tipper619sd

I hooked up with a fello farmer and gots me some sfv og and some cookies. There both fire and the wives all loved the cookies and now I have to grow some, and I here they dont yield very well ( I dont like that) but oh well at least shes a light weight and I wont need much

Awesome bro sounds like fun and cool i cant wait to get some cookies myself maybe here soon ...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I bet that shit was hella fun, except for the shooting! Get them Cookies, Bud G. My shit is almost ready to trim. Stop by the Funk Lab soon, bro.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 15 bloom

Shit I cant believe it the helper didnt touch anything and the plants are glad he didnt

Coco is stackin nicely and not stretching very much compared to normal. I been giving double dose of fasilator since flip. I think that may have helped. H&G + epsom ppm 900 ph 5.6

UC is right on track sippin CS nutes ppm 450 ph 5.7

Enough talk heres the ladies

DSCN2543
DSCN2544
DSCN2549
DSCN2553
DSCN2552
DSCN2562

Heres the difference in flower formation
Coco
DSCN2558

UC
DSCN2555

Happy happy happy Jack

Bg

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Whoa! Look at that Coco tray. I def wanna train my plants better next round. Keep on doin the do, bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom