4K Coco dtw VS UC 13s 8xl

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Update day 20

UC change out 7 ml A&B 1.5 ml uc roots ppm 510 ph 5.8. Ill be adding the boost tomorrow

Coco had 7 ml A&B plus aptus today ppm 950 ph 5.8

Friday I bumped it up to 2 feeding a day and I also foliared with true blooms today

The coco is stacking way faster than the UC but the UC is going to put out some huge arm size colas

Take a look

DSCN2571
DSCN2572
DSCN2574
DSCN2580
DSCN2578

Heres a comparison
Coco
DSCN2575

UC
DSCN2576

Big momma
DSCN2585

Im pretty sure I got the nicest plants in town, there sooo healthy its stupid

Enjoy
BG

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looking great BG! Bumper crops on both sides.:woot:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys
Im expecting big yields this round and nothing less than A+ quality. I been aiming for 2#s per 1k for a while I think I may get there this run

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

damn BG straight killin it as always... you got me wanting to rock a tray of coco next to my UC... Are you still using Capulators bennies in the coco?? if so are you brewing the tea?? Im going to give Caps Bens a ride in my UC in my next round, Ive heard that they work really well in the UC.. Ive had succsess with DM zone, CS roots and aquashield i just like tinkering with new shit when i hear good things lol..

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I love the tea and I wont grow with out it in coco. I havent tried it in the UC yet because there rocking so good with the UC roots

T

tipper619sd

Killer work Bg man they are booming in there! True meaning of dialed in !

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

All4 thats if I keep the UC going. If this coco run breaks 4#s Im probably going to setup another table of coco. Thats less of coarse the UC breaks 4#s as well. So I aint counting nothing out yet

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I hear ya. All I can say is when I ran side by side tea vs Uc Roots the tea killed it.. It's like my UC is playing a completely different game now... I almost switched completely to coco, now I see I need one more run to really compare. I have not ran tea in coco, that's next months room for me. That's why all eyes on you... Keep up the great work

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Well so far these are healthy top to bottom the best to date for myself UC and coco
Just something about the coco is screaming yield. I do know the power of the UC and I think I nailed it on flip time this grow for the strain to really put out.
Im getting great light penetration gonna be some massive colas for sure I cant wait to see what happens
It will be hard to scrap 3 UC after the years of growing in them. Ya know what maybe one more run with tea before I count them out

Latest posts

Top Bottom