DSCN2637

Coco

DSCN2635
DSCN2636
DSCN2641

happy happy happy

sixstring

sixstring

Blamo is a good description or shazam, nice fuggin work on these.boy them uc girls are makin a move on the coco this past week huh.

T

tipper619sd

T

tipper619sd

Blamo is a good description or shazam, nice fuggin work on these.boy them uc girls are makin a move on the coco this past week huh.

Thats what im thinking also damn them uc girls are getting fat. Bg how many gals are they drinking over there a day ??

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Dont know how many gallons there drinking I dont check that really.

The UC plants are gonna be huge. Theres a lot of swelling left in her

To anybody who didnt see theres update pics on the last page as well

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great work, Bud. Things r filling very nice! I cant wait to see them at the finish line. I think that UC side is the Biz. That side will yield more, I think.

growinman

growinman

Wow, again. For lack of better words...... I've seen quite a few gardens first hand, BG, big and small. Yours is most definately one of the cleanest most uniform of them all. AND, those friggen colas are getting scary, in a great way. I bet you have a hard time staying out of that doorway looking at them, lol! You'll be having stacks and stacks of nuttin but cola:D
I am really waiting and hoping on the coco to show up the UC, but that aint gonna happen----or do you think? Idk, I just switched myself, from an gh aeroflo2 set up to coco.....but dont have the side by side to compare. I ermember yours didn't necessarily have identical starts...?

Looking awesome!! I 'll quit cluttering up your thread----and watching them babies grow into big boy donkey dickso_O

Peace!
gman

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Amazing....really. Either side, you're packing in some serious weight. I'm liking the larger plants!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys there killing it for sure

growman these started at the same time. The only issue was the UC stalled out and took a little longer to get going.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Wow, considering the UC plants stalled out for 7-10 days, it looks to be a pretty good comparative.

UC plants are about a week behind in maturing, so seems about right. In my opinion, you can't go wrong be it coco or UC...or soil or rockwool. More dependent on the growers skill set than the method.

Looks to me like the UC flowers are more frosty judging by how far the oils radiate onto the leaves and glisten.

Could it be CS vs Dutch (H&G + Aptus) = CS FTW?

H

hogan400

Ive used Dmaster, Modified cns17, and C.S nutes... all with coco, Uc ,and soiless... No soil however.
Yeild and thc are much higher with the C.S, regardless of planting medium or system.
Dmaster next, and then the modified cns. All will give stellar results, however the C.S is far, far superior..

good show BG
h400

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That room looks fabulous!! Killin it BG. :woot:

W

Weedmavin

Amazing! Well done dude.

Just read this entire thing, didn't see how frequently you were watering and for what duration during veg, and flower?

Also curios how you utilize the Epsom?

Thanks man. Very very impressed

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys

Weed I watered once a day in veg and I believe twice a day since week 2 of bloom. I add my epsom straight to the rez before I add my a & b, usually about 90 ml to 55 gallons

Latest posts

Top Bottom