4K Coco dtw VS UC 13s 8xl

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks Hogan pretty much just growing themselves now

Trillion Im already using grow stones in my UC. I had a top layer of growstones on the coco as well but took it off for some reason. I was thinking it was helping the gnats but now theres more then before.

Maybe an update if I can ever remember the cam

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Really nice work BG, ur killing it in both systems... Which one are u liking more?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im really liking the coco, they seem to be about a week ahead of the UC, but dam the UC is making some really big colas. So I dont know

growinman

growinman

:D WOW! BD, is all I can think to say.... Beautiful clean pro set-up you got there. I am just in the process of switching to coco dtw and still searching options. I am hand watering atm and I love your auto-feed set-up.
Congrats on a very impressive run; I am regretting not having found this earlier!
peace
gman

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 34 bloom

DSCN2602
DSCN2603
DSCN2623
DSCN2625
DSCN2608

Coco

DSCN2604
DSCN2615
DSCN2624
DSCN2610

Big momma colas

DSCN2622

This coco is some fun shit

T

tipper619sd

Always a pleasure Bg Lovely plants bro ! Killer work u got them girls getting nice and fat . The uc seems to have had more stretch then the coco imho. What do u think bg ? And the big momma is in soil or coco?? She is real thick just how i like them.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

The coco were fed with a double does of fasilator threw stretch and weeved threw the screen. The UC was left to grow thru the cages and stretch like she like too

The big momma is in a #7 smart pot with pure coco

T

tipper619sd

The coco were fed with a double does of fasilator threw stretch and weeved threw the screen. The UC was left to grow thru the cages and stretch like she like too

The big momma is in a #7 smart pot with pure coco

Sick man nice i was just talking to a close friend about that coco seems like the way to go and the uc of course i love it. What is facilator ?

T

tipper619sd

Oh ya i actually was checking them out last year. Thanks for the help Bg and awesome i repeat awesome grow my dude .

Trillionsoatoms

Trillionsoatoms

Loving it man, nice to see others using them!! I'm trying to turn all my buddies on to them too :D

Killing it in here man, keep it up!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 42

There starting to swell a little bit. The coco has more smells than the UC thus far but it aint over til its over. I have no idea on which is going to yield more there both so stacked with colas

Blamo

DSCN2628
DSCN2630
DSCN2639

DSCN2631

These ladies aint skipping a beat healthy as can get

Latest posts

Top Bottom