4K Coco dtw VS UC 13s 8xl

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I'm on the fence but I think your goin to have more weight off the coco tables, its goin to be close though I think....even though the plant counts are different it is the same square foot and light requirements in those setups

Passion baby!!

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Its clone only and only a few have it. A buddy did cross it to true og just waiting on beans to try them out
I would never sell beans only give them away top friends for free

Well damn thats not what i wanted to hear.. I would chop off my left nut for sum of them true og x frostitue beans.. If you ever need sum testers please put me up on the list.. i would gladly do a full journal on here or at TSD or both lol... I had a good friend move out to cali that used to have sum sick genetics and ive been buying beans and strain huntin ever since without finding anything good yielding and superfrosty..

N

NWElite89

Blown away at the results BG! Just flat out impressive on both sides. Those things are massive and really stoked for the results/numbers.

T

tipper619sd

Big Homie u are killin it . Damn i feel you on the CS only thing . Kiler work and man those girls doubled in a week for sure. I still think the UC will beat the coco but it will be within a 4zones or less.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 58

Q
W
G

Not quiet done

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Wait a week and check again....you still look 2 or 3 out IMO but it should bring the beef and the head slap for the payoff...

Very nice

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im planing on checking Monday and hoping there ready. They never seem to go past 9 weeks and there usually 30% amber at that point. I think there gonna ripen up nice.
Room temps are 73f rh 40%
Chiller temp in UC 63f

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

excuse me while i pick my jaw up off the floor.....:woot:, bitchin round man.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Man.....I feel sorry for your lungs! That resin is stuccoed onto that bud! You're gonna need a sand blaster to make hash....

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Oh it makes some fine bubble, wish I could get the balls to learn how to make wax

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Oh it makes some fine bubble, wish I could get the balls to learn how to make wax
IMHO the wax is always a little overrated if you take the BUTANE into account, however if you use a little everclear and rince your sugar trim thru it, then allow it to evaporate off the liquor you have a very potent "oil" that is very clean,......you can even gently speed the process with a seedling heating mat.

BTW your grow is looking fantastic, and that Frostitute is quite the lady!!!

growinman

growinman

Your room sure has turned out beautiful, BG! I think that is the best use of space I 've seen(by a LONG shot). Those calyxes have calyxes and trich's on trich's! Think I will crop out a wallpaper of your buds---mine looks pathetic in comparison, lol!
Your sure rockin' it!

gman

Top Bottom