4x4 Tent Sour Secret And Critical Kush Grow

• Thread starter grohio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grohio

grohio

To elaborate on the customer service end of it. I had a bulb quit working on one of em like 14 months after i bought one. So i called kind up trying to buy a new bulb cluster( theres 6 in it total). The girl explained to me that it was most likely a bad driver and not the cluster. She then told me it had a 3 year warranty and she contacted the site i bought it from to confirm the sold date. Told me to send to them for repair. I explained to her that 5 of the clusters still worked and i didnt want to be without it for 3 weeks. So she sent me a driver for free so i could fix it myself. Pretty cool people in my opinion!

iKharon

iKharon

That's rad.. I think when/if the little Mars 300 craps out, I'll bump up to a 5-600 kind

grohio

grohio

If your check out my thread "mk ultra soil grow" in the grow diaries section i posted some critical kush buds grown under kind lights.

iKharon

iKharon

Right on! I'll def check those out. Kinda funny to me.. I like the greenhouse.. stay as close to nature as possible and stay organic. But since my wife expressed interest in an indoor single plant tent, I feel compelled to get the best light. And Kind was def #1 on my list before going outdoors!

grohio

grohio

Right on! I'll def check those out. Kinda funny to me.. I like the greenhouse.. stay as close to nature as possible and stay organic. But since my wife expressed interest in an indoor single plant tent, I feel compelled to get the best light. And Kind was def #1 on my list before going outdoors!
To be 100 percent honest with ya i think i would check out the 315 watt lec systems that are available. Supose to produce steller yield and quality. Efficient and doesnt produce much heat. The hydrofarm phantom can be found for less then 400 on the internet.

iKharon

iKharon

Awesome looking plants.. they def love that light! Maybe this will help some of the skeptics out there lol. Happy growing brother!

iKharon

iKharon

To be 100 percent honest with ya i think i would check out the 315 watt lec systems that are available. Supose to produce steller yield and quality. Efficient and doesnt produce much heat. The hydrofarm phantom can be found for less then 400 on the internet.

Very cool idea.. my cuz has been yakking on about ceramics. Maybe he's on to something, just haven't seen much on them yet.

grohio

grohio

Theres some grow journals on here with the 315 lecs. Just search through the grow section or search for lec in the search box. Looks like people are really loving em. Dont need to be vented to stay cool. Pull the same energy as led. Seems like the perfect mix of led and hid to me.

iKharon

iKharon

One thing to think about when shopping for a lec is that the bulb was designed to be hung vertically in the reflecter.

Right.. i actually had a flash of brilliance (thank you C99 lol) I'm going to buy or build a coffin, hinge the door and have that as her grow space. Thought that would be a badass setup. We are morbid, what can I say. Lol

Top Bottom