4x4 Tent Sour Secret And Critical Kush Grow

• Thread starter grohio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

Im about to blaze this bho rolled in some dry sift and head into work. Put a little overtime in. Im saving up for a kind xl1000! :)
Hahaha! That will be a nice pick up. I knew those were CK flowers. Looks just like your pictures of the ones flowering currently. You have that strain nice a dialed in

justiceman

justiceman

Damn finicky strains, but the Sour Secret will be worth it I'm sure. It's always hilarious running multiple strains. Sometimes they want the same stuff and sometimes they don't. Either way she's gonna turn out good though.

I want to give that Barney's Farm Critical Kush a run some time. it looks like some really good smoke. I know I said it before but I love the vibrant orange hairs on it too. I've been watching another grow on a different site of Critical Kush and while good it doesn't look as good as yours hahahaha especially seeing the comparison of growing flower vs dried flower. Have not messed with Barney's Farm yet.

Love watching LED grows man. Can't wait to see you get that kind xl1000 and do work with it.

grohio

grohio

Damn finicky strains, but the Sour Secret will be worth it I'm sure. It's always hilarious running multiple strains. Sometimes they want the same stuff and sometimes they don't. Either way she's gonna turn out good though.

I want to give that Barney's Farm Critical Kush a run some time. it looks like some really good smoke. I know I said it before but I love the vibrant orange hairs on it too. I've been watching another grow on a different site of Critical Kush and while good it doesn't look as good as yours hahahaha especially seeing the comparison of growing flower vs dried flower. Have not messed with Barney's Farm yet.

Love watching LED grows man. Can't wait to see you get that kind xl1000 and do work with it.
Thanks for the kind words and enthusiasm. I too can not wait to get the xl1000. I must admit i am a bit intimidated by the adjustable light spectrum.

grohio

grohio

This might sound crazy, but i am thinking of throwing a small boombox in my growtent. I ve read reports of experiments of people playing music to there plants. Beethoven and bach and other classical music. Im thinking of throwing in the pink floyd "uma guma studio album" just for gits and shiggles. Lots of bird noises and sounds from nature in that ish. What do you guys think? Lol :)

justiceman

justiceman

Well the girls are officially 8 weeks in. Im about to go hang out with em for a bit. Maybe burn a doob with em and take some pics.
Hahaha gotta give em the time of their life before chop. Maybe sleep in the same room the night before chop for moral support too.

grohio

grohio

Yea, i hear that @justiceman. They have one week left to enjoy there life. :) I hope there going through there bucket list. They have to know there time is coming with the straight water feed.

grohio

grohio

So, here is my veg tent. 2 on the left are sour secret and the other 2 are critical kush. This will be the last run i flower 2 strains in the same tent.

20170301 232817
grohio

grohio

Sour secret is starting to look ready. Gonna have to pull out the 60Ă— scope and start checking out those trich's. I will try and get a pic through the scope if i can. Im not much of a photographer though!

20170301 232607
grohio

grohio

Here is the mk ultra from thseeds im currently flowering. If you guys have not seen my other thread its called " mk ultra soil grow." Check it out. Im only about 4 weeks into flower. Lol. Im stoned right now and dont feel like checking the calender.

20170301 232504
20170301 232425
justiceman

justiceman

Man, I really wish I had a nice camera. These pics do not even do these girls justice.
I know what you mean. Yours are not bad though. phone pics as well? The phone pics in my journal are annoying me. I might have to break out my camera(its not that good but better than my phone) soon.

I feel like the biggest problem with them is not being able to adjust the dang flash.

JMcG

JMcG

Justiceman... I can vouch for Barneys seeds. Some of them anyway.
I have run the LSD, Tangerine dream, and Kosher Kush. All we're killer... LSD was a standout!
I just ordered a whole batch of new genetics and the bulk of them were new ( to me) strains from Barneys that I want to try.
In fact, I started a thread in the grow journals forum asking for input on those strains and which might be more compatible with each other in a mixed grow.
Check it out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom