4x4 Tent Sour Secret And Critical Kush Grow

• Thread starter grohio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

Man i stopped getting notifications or something. I even stopped in at the start too!:mad:

Anyway the plants look real nice man! I love that picture of your best friend too. I bet that sour secret is gonna be awesome.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Heres one for ya @GroVerde. Mk ultra clone i transplanted a few days ago. I dont think its gonna make it.

Clones have no roots and drink mostly from their leaves. It needs to be contained in a small high humidity space (Ziploc bag, humidity dome, jar etc).
Or else it will just dry out and die.
It helps a lot.

Keep the soil moist and never let it fully dry. Or else the stem dries out along with potential new roots.

justiceman

justiceman

Totally posted that last one on the wrong thread to the wrong member. Lol.
hahahahaha. Might as well comment on it while I'm here. She is ultra thirsty and might not make it. The medium looks very dry. Did it have roots before you transplanted? Either way I would water her and put something over her like a plastic milk jug, or something you can think of to raise the humidity around her as fast as possible. If she perks up she may in fact live.

Edit: I see rmoltis and I are on the same page!

grohio

grohio

The medium is wet. I bottom fed em. They were already aclimated to low humidity. Been in a turbocloner for couple weeks now with no dome. This only one of several that i transplanted. The rest look great. I think i damage the roots transplanting it.
Clones have no roots and drink mostly from their leaves. It needs to be contained in a small high humidity space (Ziploc bag, humidity dome, jar etc).
Or else it will just dry out and die.
It helps a lot.

Keep the soil moist and never let it fully dry. Or else the stem dries out along with potential new roots.
hahahahaha. Might as well comment on it while I'm here. She is ultra thirsty and might not make it. The medium looks very dry. Did it have roots before you transplanted? Either way I would water her and put something over her like a plastic milk jug, or something you can think of to raise the humidity around her as fast as possible. If she perks up she may in fact live.

Edit: I see rmoltis and I are on the same page!

Top Bottom