5 Most potent strains out there

• Thread starter sleppy89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sleppy89

Im looking to grow something really potent but i cant decide exactly what. (i have a problem with that). I was looking for some input on what some of the most potent strains out there are that have seeds available for sale.:banana:

S

slimjoint

i dont think the term 'most potent' can exist with cannabis, soo many variation.
But if you get a chance snag raskals or cali connect seeds or top dawg. all have some fiyah

S

sleppy89

Sorry. Instead of potent maybe use strong. Does that help any?

L

LBZ Farmer

So Far my most potent (strong) home grown weed has been LAVENDER. Very intense for me... Don't know why, I have tried so called stronger strains and they didn't last as long or get me as high. I was way up for a good 5 hours on one good bong rip.
Second Strongest would be Chem Dawg for me.

I think that each person will react different to each strain though. I have noticed some stuff I grow my buddies find super strong and I don't get anything....

X

Xceptional

Glad i got a bunch of Lavender going right now :). there is a blog that reviews strains from cali med clubs and the one i seen them mention was the strongest they tried was Afgoo. because of that and the other things i heard about it i got a cut of it sent out to me.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i can second the afgooey. the shit we got last summer was intense man, very narcotic. i have never grown the chemdog yet, but have smoked it and its very potent right up there with the gooey

DeRail

DeRail

I am a lavender fan myself. LBZ Farmer where did you get your cut or did you grow it from soma seeds? I lost a great cut 4 years ago an haven't found anything like it since.

U

unoeye

My vote would be Herijuana, its the most knock you on your ass smoke I have yet to try.
I am sure there might be some stronger ones but god damn I dont think I would enjoy drooling over myself.

southstreets

southstreets

yea id say herijuana and some good grown tahoe og!!

H

haze89

I gotta give it to the Chemdog D as of right now. I also really liked the SoCal Master Kush. That shit was off the fuckin chain man. I hope the Chemdog #4 has the same kick to her as the D, gonna be runnin her soon.

M

Malachi

1. Herijuana, 2. Chemdog D 3. Dark Star 4. SFV OG 5. ECSD not in any particulat order but the strongest 5 i have ever toked.

L

LBZ Farmer

I am a lavender fan myself. LBZ Farmer where did you get your cut or did you grow it from soma seeds? I lost a great cut 4 years ago an haven't found anything like it since.

I got it from a club called the Nile I think. Been a long time though.

X

Xceptional

My lavender -dare u to call it anything but dank lol

My lavender -dare u to call it anything but dank lol

Lavender 2
Image006
S

SweetIslandFunk

Herijuana is very strong. And anything with the word chem in it is usually very potent as well

C

COCannabis

Herijuana, OG, Chemdog, Afghoo, all extremely strong...I smoked some Romulan x Sour Diesel that absolutely plastered me...although I found SSH to be one of the best strains I've smoked, I'm not sure I'd call it the strongest. I have some afghoo from norcal right now that you feel anywhere from immediatley on the exhale to a few seconds afterwards....excellent stash

D

Dubwobble

Top 5 that I have had...

Amnesia Haze
Chemdog DD (don't shoot me!!!)
Chemdog D
ECSD
OG Kush (Larry or Tahoe)

Top Bottom