5 Most potent strains out there

• Thread starter sleppy89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
texasjack

texasjack

saw this thread, know its old but was just cuirous- how many of you have tried serious seeds ak47?

does it live up to the hype?

In weed world Simon said the ak's he breeds now are the more indica leaning phenos.
Pyramid seeds has the old school AK47 80% sativa tested 23% thc.This is some killer smoke'
Their Super Hash is a good 1, Hash plant X Mr.Nice G13Hash plant.
Hope this helps

singingcrow

singingcrow

Ok this thread is pissing me off! Not because of all the opinions, which are great, but forgive me because I am a data analyst and am looking at this question as a very complicated one.

Pick one straintesting website, say StrainGeniuscom. If they have 5 samples of say, White Widow sent in in the last 6 months from different locations with a THC count of 17.5% to 20%, you take that average for that strain at that time.

The averages get more and more accurate with more batches being tested. They have the metric for this, I believe, a lot of these sites like StrainGenius.

Then you kind of know what the average is of the normal grower, factor in what the manufacturer, say Sensiseeds says their plant is at (it's their average). Let's say their average White Widow is 19%, then you can start gauging where the growers are going wrong or right from there.

So.. you need a "control". One from an average of a strain off of straingenius or other such testing website. Then you need the "control" that the seedbank lists. See how far off it is, and figure from there.

Remember: more numbers of tests the more accurate. Try to get 50+ straingenius reports over a year period, or something. Averaged, you will know what the average grower should expect. :dance

D

DreamChaser

Like Mota says....A strains only as good as it's grower.

The genetic potential has to be there, but I've seen gurus of this cute lil game make ditch weed do backflips on cue. Same difference how some of these anxious weirdos can make the most solid cut reverse. I have a friend that for years managed to get hermis from stock bred tested n known by many to be extremly solid. He was an older cat in lived far awy so finally frustrated I got his wife to take me a pic of those "hermis"......they weren't hermis they were males.....couldn't ever figure out wtf was going wrong cuz this was happenin about 1st of july every year! LOL....I tested hundreds n couldn't find a hermi. lol

Best Herbs I've had probably #g13Xkentucky millweed followed real close by this amazing green spear head bud from New Zealand I had the pleasure of samplin once..... Love the green in New Zealand n the peeps is way cool too......
:dance

mtownshend

mtownshend

Hell Breath from Mycotek is the best I've had for migraines and daytime use. Al around good medical herb and potent. Best tasting all time for me in 30+ years, prolly most potent and stores well. 6 months later the terps are still fresh.

Look for their recent drop of hell breath hybrids. Their genetics are always from the mother of the original plant, top notch IMO, hell breath is OGKB x 3 Chems. Seedsherenow is the only source for the genetics, but well worth it. Sale right now too. 120 down to 75 i think.

Look for their chems, I think they have the longest relationship with top dawg, their Chem IX is incredible as a male in their crosses, look for that to add some dank to the dank. Seeds are always fat, plump and fresh. Never any small ones. Best I have seen and most consistent.

Germination consistently at 100% with 9 or 10 females every 11 pack I have used so far. Just enough to pollinate. Great variety as well. Look for their GG4 bx4 I think they are at, if not, bx 3 (3 gorillas and unbroken chain as well as missing link (bx2)).
y
Just keeping up with them is about all I can afford aside the obvious picks that come by....

It's very hard to keep up with current hybrids and new strains, very hard as they come and go fast. For me it's been hell breath only for last year and now they dropped new hybrids and I am sure at least one of them will replace the hell breath as the best medicine.

Last edited:
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
my mr white did 32.7% thca in CO.
Rps20170614 135937 759

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
So Far my most potent (strong) home grown weed has been LAVENDER. Very intense for me... Don't know why, I have tried so called stronger strains and they didn't last as long or get me as high. I was way up for a good 5 hours on one good bong rip.
Second Strongest would be Chem Dawg for me.

I think that each person will react different to each strain though. I have noticed some stuff I grow my buddies find super strong and I don't get anything....
I feel like the seed companies push the seeds they have the most of as the most potent so they can get rid of their seed stock. Ive tried quite a few strains that said they were on the top ten in potency list at the time, tutankhamon being one, and like tutankhamon none lived up to the hype on the phenos I got.
It seems like I find much more potent strains for me when I search for taste and aroma that I like instead of what the thc content on the box says.

S

Sneaky

Im looking to grow something really potent but i cant decide exactly what. (i have a problem with that). I was looking for some input on what some of the most potent strains out there are that have seeds available for sale.:banana:

I tried some stuff called nightshade from Amsterdam. Shit was insane looking Narcotic as hell. Never saw it again. Other than That, Og Kush, Larry Og, berners cookies, Gorilla Glue #4, Chemdog, Tahoe OG, Anonymous OG, my Favorite is probably GG or Anonymous

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Hell Breath from Mycotek is the best I've had for migraines and daytime use. Al around good medical herb and potent. Best tasting all time for me in 30+ years, prolly most potent and stores well. 6 months later the terps are still fresh.

Look for their recent drop of hell breath hybrids. Their genetics are always from the mother of the original plant, top notch IMO, hell breath is OGKB x 3 Chems. Seedsherenow is the only source for the genetics, but well worth it. Sale right now too. 120 down to 75 i think.

Look for their chems, I think they have the longest relationship with top dawg, their Chem IX is incredible as a male in their crosses, look for that to add some dank to the dank. Seeds are always fat, plump and fresh. Never any small ones. Best I have seen and most consistent.

Germination consistently at 100% with 9 or 10 females every 11 pack I have used so far. Just enough to pollinate. Great variety as well. Look for their GG4 bx4 I think they are at, if not, bx 3 (3 gorillas and unbroken chain as well as missing link (bx2)).
y
Just keeping up with them is about all I can afford aside the obvious picks that come by....

It's very hard to keep up with current hybrids and new strains, very hard as they come and go fast. For me it's been hell breath only for last year and now they dropped new hybrids and I am sure at least one of them will replace the hell breath as the best medicine.
Many may oass your true w

y

Blessed are your words. They are mising out trust.

Top Bottom