5 Most potent strains out there

• Thread starter sleppy89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hb11

my latest grow has been molokia frost crossed with a13 made by me, grown OD, this stuff is off the charts (my personal opinion) i tried some stuff that was called big buddah cheese, so i was told from Colorado, good shit for sure but the stuff i made and grew outdoors this year can stand up to any good strains out there they werent big yielders. my guess is they need more time which i dont have in the midwest, but some frosty looking girls for sure. also have some molokia frost/ sensi star that turned a nice purple color on the tops of the buds not too shabby in the stone deparment either, both of these give a good 4 hour high before you need another tune up lolol. but on another note they really sucked grown indoors under my measly 400 watt light, i think a 1000 watts would be ideal but nothing beats sunshine. peace hb

N

Noworries

saw this thread, know its old but was just cuirous- how many of you have tried serious seeds ak47?

does it live up to the hype?

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

i guess im the only one thats will say lemon g-13 ohio cut makes me sweat everytime i puff tru lemon shyt i have this cut also and looking to breed with might try to hit her
with that Jackpot Royal hmmmm

T

TreFarmer

when healthy the old chemo clone is

twice as potent as any indica i have ever had

brownies ratio:

Chemdog D brownies had to be cut into 30 pieces

chemo brownies had to be cut into 130

thats the math

Nice to kno
I have wanted Motas Orange Chemo but missed the drop....
I will find em eventually!

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

HB11, Congrats on your homemade cross there bro. A13 can certainly bring some raw ass potency that's fo sho. Used to grow an A13 x that would ruin your whole day if you tried to wake-n-bake with her. Shit was poisonous! LOL. Yeah, get those under a 1k indoor bro you'll be glad you did.

Northone, totally agree about the Chemo. Never smoked the straight Chemo but ran some Chemo dominant crosses from NCGA beans back in the late 90's. Crippling potency and such a nasty pungent stank. Wish I would have hung on to those genetics. Don't know what ya got til it's gone I suppose. Been waiting on Mota to release that Chemdog 91 x chemo. Hope I haven't missed out on those.

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
In Northern California, we've had some very powerful cuts in the past. The tops on my list are...

The Anahilator
Kryptonite (The original)
G13 x Hashplant (Mr. Nice)
OG13b (Mark Emery's)
OG Kush's

general_sketch

general_sketch

Top 5 strongest so far have been ECSD, OG Kush, NL5/Haze, Pre2K Blueberry, and Chemdog's Sister.

B

Biggestpothead

White Russian ,Hawaiian snow ,super sour diesel, and white rhino... None are my favorites but theyre strong as hell

T

TreFarmer

White Russian ,Hawaiian snow ,super sour diesel, and white rhino... None are my favorites but theyre strong as hell
Not in order cause they depend on my mindset at the time...
Original G-13 .. Doc's is really heavy!!
Rhino is def a crusher!!
OG kush has OD'd me
MKUltra is just right on for my brain
Herijuana... smoke with care

dankworth

dankworth

Hey Trefarmer, you know a thing or two about breeding it seems.
What about G13 x (White S1 x Fire OG BX) ?
Like a backwards whitefire, so there could be pollen for the G13?
Any thoughts? Ideally we would get football-sized whitefire nugs. Because if you could hook that up, I'm pretty sure you would get to have wild sex parties the whole rest of your life.

And can anybody give an informed opinion on SOL blockhead? Anybody's top 5 or 10?

Oh and to date, the absolute strongest and best meds I have had(judging by strength-to-weight ratio) was a Chemo x OG Kush from the Doc. Best out of six feminized seeds. Needs to be dialed well to be that good.
Like I smoked 2 pieces out of a tiny 3" pipe that were the size of the exposed part of a pencil eraser, and I got high out of my fucking mind where it was not safe to drive. And I smoke this shit every day.

J

Johhnydope48th

Extrema Chemdog D x herijuana from sannie was noice
The real deal sour d always gets me dumb ,I had a sfv og x NLH #5 that was fucking pinesoul chem vomit 1 hit baby talk kinda shit. Headband Loompas headband!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
^^ I 2nd that NL#5/Haze

We had some shit going around called "the fever". I think it was nl/haze...

The Kevorkian (no idea what the cross was)

Jamaican land race while I was there in '01 got me so fucked up I fell asleep int eh sun and woke up 5 hours later burnt to shit as the sun was goign down. My eyes felt like sandpaper and I could barely walk.

back in the day I used to get some stuff we just called the studio city since thats where we bought it. It was 680/ oz friend price, when the best shit around was 400. Coudlnt get enough of that one. one bag, double bagged. windows rolled down. sunroof open. super sketchy it smelled so strong you woudl smell it in the car for the next three days even though it wasnt there anymore.

H

headiemeddie420

1) Pure Kush
2) either Larry or Fire OG or the Triangle Kush
3) Bubba
4) Jack Herrer or the original cleaner cut
5) The Chemlines (daywrecker,Chemdog D, 4, 91, sister etc

Theres my top 5 right there!

H

headiemeddie420

We had some shit going around called "the fever". I think it was nl/haze...

The Kevorkian (no idea what the cross was)

Jamaican land race while I was there in '01 got me so fucked up I fell asleep int eh sun and woke up 5 hours later burnt to shit as the sun was goign down. My eyes felt like sandpaper and I could barely walk.

back in the day I used to get some stuff we just called the studio city since thats where we bought it. It was 680/ oz friend price, when the best shit around was 400. Coudlnt get enough of that one. one bag, double bagged. windows rolled down. sunroof open. super sketchy it smelled so strong you woudl smell it in the car for the next three days even though it wasnt there anymore.

You definitely got the right idea with the Kevorkian. Clone only michigan strain that shit is the KILL! I miss me some kevorkian...

B

Bluenote

I'll point out something here that Tre and a couple of others touched upon. That being that sometimes the most powerful isn't the theoretical *best* from a pleasure smoking/taste/connoiseur standpoint , utilisng an example that several others cited , the WR I've got here is very powerful , best tasting? not so much , which is of course why I'll likely outcross it this season to a couple of more "flavorful" strains..

If you wish to keep an eye on *real* thc/cbd content then here's something that's quickly developing into a useful research tool , their database isn't huge yet but they're growing it everyday , helps track what genetics are *actually* producing plus 18 percent on a consistent basis. The downside is that of course reporting/testing follows the " strain fads" so it's sort of info on the various heirloom strains and landraces , but hey if you can track a pedigree on an equine or canine you can track these , no difference really...........

http://www.straingeniuslabs.com/search

B

Bluenote

By the way folks , though this may open a can of worms. Just as with wine grapes , hops ( the cannabis plants close relative) and berries " terroir" can affect taste/potency/size.

We'll eventually get right down to breeding for and feeding to enhance production of specific terpene profiles. Just as with *real* quality Whisky(ey)s , power will become somewhat secondary to palate.

I'll utilise as an example certain great Single Malts , I've got a limited release cask Strength Caol Isla that at the cask bottling strength of 130 proof plus just completely overpowers the palate and the finish , a dollop of spring water for release and the subsequent dilution to around 90 proof or so releases the palate and the nose so all the subtleties come through.

An observation or three as compares "our thing" with commercial ag , while at the moment we're in our infancy as a breeding industry we are also on the whole MUCH more adventurous as far as experimentation and new strains/varieties make it into the individual Farmers hands much more and I DO mean much more quickly.

For instance , if you come up with a new hybrid Black/Logan/Raspberry it's going to be quite difficult to get someone to rip out a few acres and plant your stuff for a fair trial , yeah yeah the cycle on berries is longer but the same thing applies to the single season crops such as peppers and tomatos/tomatillos , especially in these economic times.

Different soapbox , but mark my words on this one , as this industry moves towards legalisation and the market grows the large commercial Ag fertilser companies will take notice , we're gonna lose a whole slew of nutrient company pirates selling a little for a lot in a fancy jug with a " purty label"....

B

Bluenote

By the way , do a search on 20% plus in that database I posted , you will find an overwhelming amount of OGs finishing above 20 , especially the Skywalker and Jedi cuts , run this bacl down to the Chemdog base and you can clearly see the breeding models on both the OGs and the Diesels and how both potency and flavor got carried.

Just as with animals . certain bloodlines/genetics can be prepotent and bring benefit to anything they're crossed too , then inbreed , bring the recessives forwards and make your selections and cull the rest from the gene pool.

Here's a hypothetical question , can any of us actually tell the difference between 18 and 20 percent when smoking?

Top Bottom