50 bucket DWC

• Thread starter Planit Growit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
well i along with everyone elses am amazed at the sound of a 36 day..we will see..setup looks good tho man..

B

BillPlimpton

I run the same type of deal bro, what type of airstones do you use and how large of a pump do you run and how many buckets does ONE pump handle?

Thanks for any info, great grow

P

Planit Growit

I run the same type of deal bro, what type of airstones do you use and how large of a pump do you run and how many buckets does ONE pump handle?

Thanks for any info, great grow
hey man howz it goin, rite on, eye use the little 1 inch airstones , the pumps eye am using now are Hailea's eye think theyre Vortex but dont quote me on that, 32 buckets is what im gettin. the white pumps in these pics are pushin 19 buckets however eye duno the name of those, eye believe a post earlier in this thread states the name of these white pumps though. about the stones, the lil 3 inch stones seem to work well also, keep in mind tha amount of water in the bucket puts pressure on the stone so you goda do a lil adjusting to git it flowin just rite or it wont flow evenly or as many.:passingjoint:

convex

convex

Been two weeks - were they flipped at start of this thread?
That would give 'em 3 weeks left to finish.
Any updated pics?

Cheers

P

Planit Growit

photo update

they were flipped on the fifth, finish time march 14, 3 strong/weeks and 3 strong dayz to go. picture of the mom at bottom' with a 2 and a half in stone in her root ball.
also eye pulled four la cons that didnt make it (roots did not make it to the water) and replaced them with 2 hog and 2 wonderwoman' the hog iz tha big one with a lil one behind it.

HPIM1623
HPIM1624
HPIM1626
HPIM1629
HPIM1632
HPIM1638
HPIM1640
HPIM1642
HPIM1643
HPIM1646
fd3swidow

fd3swidow

Wow man they look beautiful! Wuts up with the led light? I thought you were running hps?

Z

Zac(Aus)

IM JEALOUS
i wish i had a set up like yours
wish you all the best

P

Planit Growit

Wow man they look beautiful! Wuts up with the led light? I thought you were running hps?
write on f3. LED? may-be tha flash frum camera, no LEDz in dair bud, all HPS. however instead of a 1k in tha middle eye had to put a 6oo. broken 1k

Lookin good dude!
:afroweed:

IM JEALOUS
i wish i had a set up like yours
wish you all the best
thank you Z, eye hope u get what u wish for, all the best

P

Planit Growit

hey man howz it goin, rite on, eye use the little 1 inch airstones , the pumps eye am using now are Hailea's eye think theyre Vortex but dont quote me on that, 32 buckets is what im gettin. the white pumps in these pics are pushin 19 buckets however eye duno the name of those, eye believe a post earlier in this thread states the name of these white pumps though. about the stones, the lil 3 inch stones seem to work well also, keep in mind tha amount of water in the bucket puts pressure on the stone so you goda do a lil adjusting to git it flowin just rite or it wont flow evenly or as many.:passingjoint:

thought eye fixed this, maybe not, any how the white pump is pushing exactly 24 nicely, and the Hailea eye have is pushin 34

S

swisscheese

I'm interested to see how this goes. Is this a special pheno of LA or is it something that can usually be found in a 10 pack of seeds?

Desertboy

Desertboy

Sweet bejesus nice grow!, Wish I had the balls to do 50 buckets.

P

Planit Growit

new technics

took stones out of most buckets and sealed the ends of the tubes and drilled holes in them, werx perfect, idea came frum ez cloner, eye luv that dam thing :boogie:
any who heres some updated photos, im havig trouble posting photos, hopefully tha problem iz fixt soon

M

Meltingpot

Oh, wow. What an upgrade to your room...looks great man.
Here's to a great pull!:flower

M

MASSES 420KING

beautiful brotha and gotta love the root mass on that sexy girl keep up the good work stay balls to the wall growing

Latest posts

Top Bottom