50lbs of sh*t in a 5lb bag

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boo1965

Disclaimer, I do have some plants at the end of week six in the back. I made my own fems for a while a few years ago. I have a method that works really well and produces sound fems. I’ve been considering breaking out my grates, I probably should at this point.
You use silver solution or let them grow way past being ripe. Just guessing

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
both works tho 🙃
I’ve used colloidal silver in the past, I also have done two tents same strain, one with goldilox settings, and another with higher rh, to force hermi. Snatch pollen. Apply to other plant. Booyah.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I’ve used colloidal silver in the past, I also have done two tents same strain, one with goldilox settings, and another with higher rh, to force hermi. Snatch pollen. Apply to other plant. Booyah.
I will say though, next run I’m doing regs, in all honesty it get old having to eye fuck my plants so much during the first 4 weeks of flower. A jaundiced eye. I have some seeds from 1986 on the way to me right now. I’m going on a snipe hunt.

B

Boo1965

I will say though, next run I’m doing regs, in all honesty it get old having to eye fuck my plants so much during the first 4 weeks of flower. A jaundiced eye. I have some seeds from 1986 on the way to me right now. I’m going on a snipe hunt.
Like to have some old school skunk from the 80's . Also the first green weed I ever saw was afghan and it's nothing like you see today. I've saw buds as big as my arm and so sticky they would stick to the wall!!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Like to have some old school skunk from the 80's . Also the first green weed I ever saw was afghan and it's nothing like you see today. I've saw buds as big as my arm and so sticky they would stick to the wall!!!
I’m hoping for some Thai stick, maybe a little mowie wowie, that old school Colombian sensi, or that wonderful old school skunk. They are all possibilities in the pack that’s coming. Also some Oldschool mutt stuff.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Go look at that place in Virginia tomorrow, hope it's all I think it is.
Hell yeah man! I’m pulling for you bro. Hopefully it’s everything you you want.

B

Boo1965

I smoked some Thai stick with a man that was with Pam dober, she played on mork and Mindy back in the 80's. Was some good stuff!!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I smoked some Thai stick with a man that was with Pam dober, she played on mork and Mindy back in the 80's. Was some good stuff!!!
Nanu nanu. Rip, robin williams.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Maui wowie
DE6DA004 66F4 41C9 9DE4 0DF0249DB8CB

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

I’m questing too. It’s so tough to find Oldschool stable genetics anymore, we have to jump through some hoops nowadays.
so true mate... "always" a 6th week banana thrower or a foxtailing wonder from modern breeders. Shame. The Breeder market got fucked really good, theres no stability anymore.. everything seems like F2's or random pollen chuckers nowadays.

No cat piss, Rotten cheese or "sweet" skunk fart anymore, not easily anyways LOL
Most USA breeders are doing their crosses for 30%+THC (3% water content lab results ROFL) with so so productivity and tastes like, shit lol.

Im probly going back to Dutch Passion for some Passion Fruit selection see if i find that skunky gem.
or an afghani cross see if i find that black hash tasting gem.; somewhere in the future,, this years gonna be all Cheese Riders for now.

I was sad when flying dutchman seedbank closed their doors, still hope they get back in the game.
they had a wonderful oldschool breeding selection.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
so true mate... "always" a 6th week banana thrower or a foxtailing wonder from modern breeders. Shame. The Breeder market got fucked really good, theres no stability anymore.. everything seems like F2's nowadays.

No cat piss, Rotten cheese or "sweet" skunk fart anymore, not easily anyways LOL
Most USA breeders are doing their crosses for 30%+THC (3% water content lab results ROFL) with so so productivity and tastes like, shit lol.

Im probly going back to Dutch Passion for some Passion Fruit selection see if i find that skunky gem.
or an afghani cross see if i find that black hash tasting gem.; somewhere in the future,, this years gonna be all Cheese Riders for now.

I was sad when flying dutchman seedbank closed their doors, still hope they get back in the game.
Yeah, once I start sowing those old school seeds, after this harvest I’m going to be turning one of my rooms into a cloning room, and running through the most sound plants I come across in the chunk bunker, I’m hoping to get at least 3 good females to veg, isolate the males and and harvest pollen then bomb those females after they fluff back up post clone run. Given they are worth it. There are some really good possibilities

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
so true mate... "always" a 6th week banana thrower or a foxtailing wonder from modern breeders. Shame. The Breeder market got fucked really good, theres no stability anymore.. everything seems like F2's or random pollen chuckers nowadays.

This is also why I got into making my own fems, took a while to isolate the genetics from hermi traits, I find modern breeders are like a wild dog off the leash, the way they crank out seeds nowadays, they are imprinting 3 different hermi traits per strain, (ballpark, may be worse) so as seasoned growers we have to take a couple grows worth of fine tuning to fight those genetics off. Given it’s worth it. It’s a long road. I blame greedy fucks. Making my job harder for no damned reason.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
6/22/23
We have sugar starting to creep onto the leaves.
These plants have their shit together.
Darn it! You're ahead of me..... :( . Ha!

Well, at least I have most places beat for weather. Its hardly hit 80 here for all of June. Lots of days in the 60s-70s.

Hey, I was just reading this grow article, it's the latest thing, if you really want lots of sugar, raise the temp to 120 and spray with ammonia...........no......don't do that... :( .Keep doing what you're doing......

Looking good man, right on. Did I read that you hand water??

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Darn it! You're ahead of me..... :( . Ha!

Well, at least I have most places beat for weather. Its hardly hit 80 here for all of June. Lots of days in the 60s-70s.

Hey, I wss just reading this grow article, it's the latest thing, if you really want lots of sugar, raise the temp to 120 and spray with ammonia...........no......don't do that. :( .Keep doing what you're doing......

Looking good man, right on. Did I read that you hand water??
You did read that I hand water. I like to be up their ass when I’m doing fem runs. no system here. Just a good eye and understanding pot weight.

Top Bottom