Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
All told, everything for 1 grow costs about 200

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
What's the bottom line , cone out in the black?
Absolutely, you can get about a half lb for sure with a little more skill you can double that. At 200 a zip for mushies these days, I’d say you would be in the black. Highly worth it. I don’t sell them though. I just eat em’

B

Boo1965

Is that the feed you still use? And how late do you defoliate? I know alot of questions but your shit looks so good. I want to learn a little more.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I got a 1000 watt medicgrow, my first led but if I get that place I'm adding 3-4 more of a better light.
Shit your light is doing good In the rig you have, but I do fully endorse anyone expanding a bit. But as it is right now, I use a few fox farm nutrients, thier soluble flowering trio is really good, but I use dry amendments and my own teas.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Shit your light is doing good In the rig you have, but I do fully endorse anyone expanding a bit. But as it is right now, I use a few fox farm nutrients, thier soluble flowering trio is really good, but I use dry amendments and my own teas.
As far as defoliation, like 2 weeks into flower, and the random fat fan leaf blocking nice nodes. Really, not a lot of defoliation at all with that strain. It just went bonkers bro.

B

Boo1965

I use teas also and flora nova , and bacteria for soil. Banana peel tea with worm castings. I'm going subcool recipe with a little added this next time.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I use teas also and flora nova , and bacteria for soil. Banana peel tea with worm castings. I'm going subcool recipe with a little added this next time.
Not too different of an approach than mine. No wonder you have killer plants.

Top Bottom