• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I want one more crop before I move
Well, I have grown a bunch of different strains over the years, but the biggest producers for me was a NL x California Big bud, herer and gorilla glue.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
What in tarnation
Or the problems? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I'm growing GG4 autos, and I selected them for potency and short cycle.

I implore you to find quality seeds! Mine came infected (seemingly) with TMV. If YLGM, then don't order from ILGM. 😉
Doing that good work! 👊🏻
I will say, the seeds that were autos were all from crop kings. It was a while ago, I don’t know if they are still around or not. When I was trying them for a bit of an uptick in production, I learned fast that the issues with them are manageable, but shit, I like to make my plants do what I want, so I got away from them over time constraints. The quality was decent. The nose was ok. The size of the plants made me crazy.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
6/27/23
Well shit, that pollen dump I found the other day, well, it got 3 surrounding plants. Found a few seeds starting to show. It’s not all bad. I know what caused it. So I may try to grow them sometime. Anyways it’s isolated to one spot. No worries……fucking fems 😖

IMG 7225
IMG 7224
IMG 7223
IMG 7222
IMG 7221
IMG 7217
IMG 7216
IMG 7214
IMG 7213
IMG 7212
IMG 7211
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

6/27/23
Well shit, that pollen dump I found the other day, well, it got 3 surrounding plants. Found a few seeds starting to show. It’s not all bad. I know what caused it. So I may try to grow them sometime. Anyways it’s isolated to one spot. No worries……fucking fems 😖
Did ya have 1 herm out on ya mate? That sux especially with how they packed in there man hope ya got shim in time👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Did ya have 1 herm out on ya mate? That sux especially with how they packed in there man hope ya got shim in time👍
Yeah, it was 1 fucking plant. At the very bottom, it got a few. I really have been on them like stink on shit. But dammit, I know what did it, I moved 75 plants out of the main room, into what I’m calling the red room, the rh was high In there for 3 days and boom….that’s all it took. There are 3 plants affected and the one that hermd 4 total, they are isolated. Fuckers……🤣

Top Bottom