50lbs of sh*t in a 5lb bag

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yeah, it was 1 fucking plant. At the very bottom, it got a few. I really have been on them like stink on shit. But dammit, I know what did it, I moved 75 plants out of the main room, into what I’m calling the red room, the rh was high In there for 3 days and boom….that’s all it took. There are 3 plants affected and the one that hermd 4 total, they are isolated. Fuckers……🤣
I think your onto something with fems never seemed to get herms back in the day with regs dunno if that’s true but I seem to c more herm these days than ever before ahwell ya got a few more fem seeds😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I think your onto something with fems never seemed to get herms back in the day with regs dunno if that’s true but I seem to c more herm these days than ever before ahwell ya got a few more fem seeds😂
Yeah, I’m doing a reg run after this, I have been putting up with fems shit for a few years now. I’m gonna go back to the classics. Waaaaaaaay more stable genetics. I can’t remember ever harming a reg. Not once. So yeah, we be swapping next run.

B

Boo1965

Yeah, I’m doing a reg run after this, I have been putting up with fems shit for a few years now. I’m gonna go back to the classics. Waaaaaaaay more stable genetics. I can’t remember ever harming a reg. Not once. So yeah, we be swapping next run.
I've knew that for a long time and it's good if you can keep mother plants but if not it's just easier to go to female seeds.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I've knew that for a long time and it's good if you can keep mother plants but if not it's just easier to go to female seeds.
Indeed. I’m changing one of my rooms into a clone room. So a few fat mommas in 25 gallon totes. 👍🏻

cleanreid

cleanreid

Am I not supposed to be posting under other people's post? Is that like rude on here? Never been part of one so I'm no sure. Guess I should have read the rules.
I don’t think it’s necessarily rude unless your being rude I’ve had to edit/ reword things just because it sounds like I’m a punk.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Bro a big thing that a problem from a lot of seed banks is they are selling stress seeds as top shelf. That ain’t right, and it leaves us growers mitigating crap. That’s why I started breeding my own fems, I tempted fate by throwing new genetics in the mix this time. that’s what I get I guess.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Bro a big thing that a problem from a lot of seed banks is they are selling stress seeds as top shelf. That ain’t right, and it leaves us growers mitigating crap. That’s why I started breeding my own fems, I tempted fate by throwing new genetics in the mix this time. that’s what I get I guess.
Ya gotta have a crack hey you never know might find a keeper👍 And yea gone are the days u get what you pay for with seed banks fuck we struggling in Aus to even get em past customs I’ve personally lost a few grand on confiscated seeds so then when 1 gets through your pumped till it looks nothing like the pics with a difference of metre stretch out of the same seed packs I know different phenos but a mtr😂 I have got lucky now though a good old member on here @NotFrankster hooked my up with some good genetics and there’s a few Aussie breeders now doin good things so things are lookin up for us Aussies😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ya gotta have a crack hey you never know might find a keeper👍 And yea gone are the days u get what you pay for with seed banks fuck we struggling in Aus to even get em past customs I’ve personally lost a few grand on confiscated seeds so then when 1 gets through your pumped till it looks nothing like the pics with a difference of metre stretch out of the same seed packs I know different phenos but a mtr😂 I have got lucky now though a good old member on here @NotFrankster hooked my up with some good genetics and there’s a few Aussie breeders now doin good things so things are lookin up for us Aussies😂
I’m pulling for ya mate, sounds like it used to be here, it was tough during the 90s early 2000’s getting seeds. Customs was working boy. Leaves us to our own devices, gotta find cool people willing to trade and shit. At least you have some homies doing good things over there. And more importantly that things are looking up! I love koalas btw……😂 sorry couldn’t help it mate!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I’m pulling for ya mate, sounds like it used to be here, it was tough during the 90s early 2000’s getting seeds. Customs was working boy. Leaves us to our own devices, gotta find cool people willing to trade and shit. At least you have some homies doing good things over there. And more importantly that things are looking up! I love koalas btw……😂 sorry couldn’t help it mate!
And really, have you made any buddies on here who have gotten let’s say “crafty”? I mean, I fill sharpie markers with “ink” all the time and mail them to friends…..

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

And really, have you made any buddies on here who have gotten let’s say “crafty”? I mean, I fill sharpie markers with “ink” all the time and mail them to friends…..
Yea man but our customs have these new whizz bang X-rays that pick up most vegetable matter I’ve had em sent sewn into clothing inside a fake battery in a torch all sorts of weird and wonderful methods👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yea man but our customs have these new whizz bang X-rays that pick up most vegetable matter I’ve had em sent sewn into clothing inside a fake battery in a torch all sorts of weird and wonderful methods👍
Stupid whizz bang X-rays need to mind their own damned business…….😜

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
8 clones in a 20 gallon tote. I still can’t figure out why people say you shouldn’t do it. I mean I understand it’s not usual. But it can work.

IMG 7263
cleanreid

cleanreid

I was thinking about making a trash can dwc like a medium sized trash can but still big. Maybe just a trash can with dirt

Top Bottom