50lbs of sh*t in a 5lb bag

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eledin

Eledin

That’s a dope little setup homie. Love it. All the colors.
Thanks hahaha I honestly couldnt afford one bulb for each stage nor full spectrum in all lights so I ended up with a blend of everything hahaha now its getting more decent I used to grow a couple of years ago but when I moved to my new house I sold everything because I didnt think I was gonna go back, my tents were too big and I was using HPS anyway, nothing fancy like LEDs, then I bought this smaller tent and it barely fits the only space I have available besides the small cardboard indoors so back to the game, slowly upgrading my gear. And as I said before, man, good job with those plants, as already stated the more you have the harder it is to keep them all happy.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🀑
Supporter
Thanks hahaha I honestly couldnt afford one bulb for each stage nor full spectrum in all lights so I ended up with a blend of everything hahaha now its getting more decent I used to grow a couple of years ago but when I moved to my new house I sold everything because I didnt think I was gonna go back, my tents were too big and I was using HPS anyway, nothing fancy like LEDs, then I bought this smaller tent and it barely fits the only space I have available besides the small cardboard indoors so back to the game, slowly upgrading my gear. And as I said before, man, good job with those plants, as already stated the more you have the harder it is to keep them all happy.
Man you do a killer job with minimalist gear. I love that stuff. More with less makes me happy!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
dam i like that!!! thats a great idea!
Dope right? And once you actually get them set up, it’s a lot cleaner that you would think as long as you tighten up the plastic. Double layer it if you have to, whatever. Versatile tool, it’ll surprise you what the possibilities are once you get them setup. Very much a worthy investment bro.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Dude thank you! I bust my ass on it for real.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Flower day 37
Red room
Maintenance and rotation
Looks like I snagged the nitrogen issue by the tail, no new fade this Monday.
No more new seed sites in here either, plenty of time for the existing seeds to mature.
Cornbread, ain’t nothing wrong with that!

IMG 7669
IMG 7670
IMG 7671
IMG 7673
IMG 7672
Top Bottom