5K Coco Beds

• Thread starter opt1c
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, Optik! Hope all is well. That Sour Starwberry Kush and LVPK was some fire! It was cool 2 kik it and smoke. I can't wait to run them in the FUNK LAB with them Dutch Master nutes. Keep up the great work. Hit me up when u get a chance!

opt1c

opt1c

Sup everyone; thanks for all the love. Been busy as always. Got the new AC installed and temps are in check. Only running the lights at 600watts right now with the select a watts and phantoms (middle setting); going to crank em up to 1K for the start of week 4.

Everything in flower is about to enter week 4 in a couple days

Started hammer head in week 2 and hit them with half strength hammer head and some moab for week 3. Going back to full strength hammer head for weeks 4 and 5 until i bring the MOAB back weeks 6 and 7.

The SSK don't like zero veg so I uprooted a bed of them and interplanted them in the remaining beds. Frostitutes have no problems with zero veg.

Here are the SSK at planting...
ssk-day-1-flower.jpg

ssk-plant-out-3-beds.jpg

Here they are at the end of week 3
ssk-end-of-week-3-bed.jpg

ssk-good-end-of-week-3.jpg

ssk-runt-end-of-week-3.jpg

As you can see they aren't that even in growth and some just straight up stalled; we'll see what happens in the upcoming weeks though

Here are the frostitutes...
frostitute-end-of-week-3-b.jpg

frostitute-bed-end-of-week-3.jpg

frostitute-end-of-week-3.jpg

Here is the tray of Sour Bubbles and assorted genetics, old moms, i'm flowering out
assorted-tray-end-of-week-3.jpg

They are all in 3 gal smart pots; the sour bubbles are a bit finicky; even more reason to chop em if the end product isn't up to par

Getting ready to add some new genetics to the garden and i'll be taking advantage of the veg tent i have for starting off more sour strawberry in the future.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Sweet looks like them frosties will end up being some arm size colas
Killing it bro
BG

H

hogan400

smooth photos. I will be starting a coco thrown down asap..I dig those beds, I went with a large dtw corrugated table. Them beds make me rethink things a little......

opt1c

opt1c

been crazy busy... didn't have a camera during harvest time and only have a couple crappy cellphone pics i haven't had time to scrub yet... i'll try to get an update this weekend... beds rock as a sog that's for sure

opt1c

opt1c

here are a couple pics... one in my hand is a frostitute... one in the bin is a sour strawberry and the macro is some lvpk that was in the mixed tray.... enjoy
Lvpkdry
Frostitute chop
Frostitute prechop
Sours chopped

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, Optic! It was good to see ya again, bro. I hope u enjoyed the smoke session! Stay in touch wit a homie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom