5k OG KUSH

• Thread starter mr. chunky nugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

Awesome Chunky! Excellent pot! Boutique Pot! The OG5K is unmistakeably OG with fuel and lemon...just pronounced differently than the other OG phenos. She must have light and she must have rich feeds. Foliar up to week 5 is recommended for people wanting a bigger sack of good pot. Enjoy it bro! Can you save some for the cup next month when we get together?

yea your right keyplay, these nugs pictured havent even been cured.. just dried and trimmed, smells coming on more and more everyday.. Oh this stuff will be long gone before the cup. i only did a few plants and some were off to the side and just yielded pitiful... I will have some dank Chemdog D and some LAPK to smoke on! dont worry, we will be smoking strong @ the cup:boogie:

K

keyplay

Just a note to make.... the smell will definitely improve and become more refined and "in your face" after at least 30 days in a jar. You will smell new smells hahahahahaha

D

Dubwobble

The latest pic does look like OG. The first ones do not.

Some peoples descriptions of smells is quite different. For instance I don't get a "cheese" smell from cheese, more of a sweet chemical smell. You described the 5k at first as non lemony and fruity. Which I don't get from the units I see move for top dollar. But your later descriptions of it being "skunky" and all sound like what I smell.

Posts some pics of it dried and cured if possible.

I do know my OG's in particular really really well.

Anywayzzz - Hopefully I'll see some of that 5k OG soon, I'm in the Bay Area.

Good job too BTW. Crystal covered diggity right there !

S

S4v

5k is a name i gave this 'og' clone based on the backstory i received. Truth be told this clone is NOT the real deal 5k clone that was sourced by ThaDocta Years before i even had this clone. I told him that i'd rename it if i ever passed it out, but since i kept it in my small circle of friends (2 people), i never got around to changing the name.

Since it's 'out there' now i assume it's gonna go around a lot more and eventually get lumped in with Docta's original findings.. which in turn is gonna cause a lot of confusion and problems down the road. Whoever has the clone needs to understand that it's not the original 5k and shouldn't be passed off without an explanation of the facts and a possible name change. Thanks and sorry the past, present, and future confusion :D

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

5k is a name i gave this 'og' clone based on the backstory i received. Truth be told this clone is NOT the real deal 5k clone that was sourced by ThaDocta Years before i even had this clone. I told him that i'd rename it if i ever passed it out, but since i kept it in my small circle of friends (2 people), i never got around to changing the name.

Since it's 'out there' now i assume it's gonna go around a lot more and eventually get lumped in with Docta's original findings.. which in turn is gonna cause a lot of confusion and problems down the road. Whoever has the clone needs to understand that it's not the original 5k and shouldn't be passed off without an explanation of the facts and a possible name change. Thanks and sorry the past, present, and future confusion :D

well thats certainly news to me... thank you for letting me know

S

S4v

Yeah! me too... you're just a bundle of info aren't you?

Well you know myself, and to a lesser extent - Anderson Cooper, are well known for keepin em honest :D

Here's a snippet of a public convo i had with ThaDocta circa 1/2009:

Thadocta said:
gotcha. anyways.

Elkslayer's Socal Pure Kush cutting I also tagged 5k as well b/c that's supposedly what it cost at one point, to someone. It was an OG cut, but I never labeled it that. I labeled it elk's 5k pure kush . Also, I added the 5k (in my growroom) b/c i was growing some pureOG s1's as well at the same time and didn't want to get the cutting mixed with the #'d seed cuttings, etc. FWIW. I didn't pass that cut around so I doubt the 5k moniker stuck with it. Just wanted to explain why I was asking and was hoping someone didn't rename that cut (based on what I say in my thread) for a little trade bait action. Good luck with your cut.

S4v said:
Thanks for the info. For the record I haven't passed this cut, and won't until I know what's what. I'll change the name tho... Don't need any more confusion out there

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
OG or not OG thats is the question...The prefix OG and KUSH are excessively used in the CA MJ scene and that is creating so much confusion. If u take this 5K OG, the Ghost OG and the SFV OG from description u will see that they have nothing in comun appart the fact that they are great herb but yet they share the "OG" prefix.

I read that the first OG is born out of accidental cross and that all other OG's that came after that original one was s1's. But today i doubt that all those OG's around are s1 of previously OG Kush s1's? Frankly im losing my self....

Also all those elite crosses that still wear the original clone name are caussing a lot confusion.

If i have a Ferari and i change the engine for a Ford engine (why would i do that? lol) can i still call my car a Ferari?

Good looking bud for sure OG or not as long as its good herb i dont mind the name...

L

leao

All I can say is that if the buds from the first pics smoke and taste as good as they look, then the name doesn't matter to me!

Much respect chunky and when are the S1s hittin' the bay? Kidding...but not really..:D Enjoy it man!

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

OG or not OG thats is the question...The prefix OG and KUSH are excessively used in the CA MJ scene and that is creating so much confusion. If u take this 5K OG, the Ghost OG and the SFV OG from description u will see that they have nothing in comun appart the fact that they are great herb but yet they share the "OG" prefix.

I read that the first OG is born out of accidental cross and that all other OG's that came after that original one was s1's. But today i doubt that all those OG's around are s1 of previously OG Kush s1's? Frankly im losing my self....

Also all those elite crosses that still wear the original clone name are caussing a lot confusion.

If i have a Ferari and i change the engine for a Ford engine (why would i do that? lol) can i still call my car a Ferari?

Good looking bud for sure OG or not as long as its good herb i dont mind the name...

its OG KUSH... trust me, ive smoked enough to validate it. There was never even a question about what it is..:boogie:. why couldnt they be s1's? of the damn near hundred batches of OG ive grown and watch my family grow u will always find seeds in there somewhere, whether its just a few or a shit ton...thats the nature of the game and where legends are born:ridinghorse:

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hay there bud, hows it going, u and I look to have almost the same cut but only my OG cut has a very predominate lemon taste and smell with light fule undertones until u tear into it then it reakes like lemon fule big time, and is some of the best weed I have ever smoked, mine will turn a lemon gold color when cured, and if u take it pasted 70 days it will turn a golden brown check it out, the first 4 are fresh no cure, I have some cured pics in another thread, O I almost forgot I get 56 a P for mine :pimp:........GM

DSC00995
DSC00996
DSC00997
DSC00998
DSC00717
DSC00718
K

keyplay

There is a lot of good pot on the Cali west coast being called OG and what not. Growmaster, you have an awesome pheno and its certainly kill .I would say you are happy knowing your cut is cool and it rewards you every time you grow it because you know how to grow it. I certainly can't say most people even know how to grow a plant like this- Chunky has done an excellent job as well.

But what about the self proclaimed experts and "seekers of truth"? I will ask, "where are the pics of your grow and your OG 5K cut"? Lets see the one "thedocta"/????? gave you as well as the one I gave you from my patients. Share your infinite wisdom, knowledge, and genetic documentation with us. This might be interesting, now, huh?

Anyways, My patient didn't give me too much info on the this "ChunkyOG" before he gave it to me. He said it was a pain in the ass in veg and real vine like and the yield is low-all true unless you know how to work her. He loved the Lemon Thai I turned him onto so much, the OG is gone from his garden.
I gave it to someone when I was breaking a room down and they nursed them back to health for over a year before I got it back. Call it what you want-Its good fucking pot, but you have to smoke some to really know that......hahahahahahahahah

S

S4v

But what about the self proclaimed experts and "seekers of truth"? I will ask, "where are the pics of your grow and your OG 5K cut"? Lets see the one "thedocta"/????? gave you as well as the one I gave you from my patients. Share your infinite wisdom, knowledge, and genetic documentation with us. This might be interesting, now, huh?

Anyways, My patient didn't give me too much info on the this "ChunkyOG" before he gave it to me. He said it was a pain in the ass in veg and real vine like and the yield is low-all true unless you know how to work her. He loved the Lemon Thai I turned him onto so much, the OG is gone from his garden.
I gave it to someone when I was breaking a room down and they nursed them back to health for over a year before I got it back. Call it what you want-Its good fucking pot, but you have to smoke some to really know that......hahahahahahahahah

One day it's champagne, and the next day it's a damn shame. Funny how things work out eh? Last time i saw you we were all good. Now you resort to trying to bash me online after i've known you for years? Cool.

I'd rather not play the online game with you so I emailed you and Called you and got no reply. You have my contact info, you know where my aunt/mom lives, we're from the same city. Anything other than personal contact to settle these issues is childish. But i can definitely play if i have to ;)

Lil backstory on this '5k'. I got it from keyplay as a beat up clone in mid/late 2008. He gave one to me and one to DaddyHaze (ahem) and i guess Keyplay lost his (?). They were supposedly doing some tissue culture stuff with it, i guess it didn't work out. The clone that i kept was really sick and i nursed it back to health after watching it not grow one inch for months. Once i got her up there and ran her, i gave some to the Certified homie in the A. He said it's real good and the fcut was 'cool'. Right after that i rehooked keyplay and told him this i a really good one according to my guy and his people so run it. The rest is history.

Don't even know why i'm getting bashed online by a guy i know personally.. shit is bizzaro world :rofl

S

S4v

One more thing before this thread gets shut down. Please look at my posts and recognize that there was no malice or any disrespect in my posts towards anybody until i was attacked.

K

keyplay

You create your own scenario, and that is fine. The trouble is, your story is brand new and really threw this thread into a "critical and defensive" direction. Sorry, you think I called you out, but you guys who tell us you have all these facts and info and such DON"T. Get a camera, a notebook, a calender-what not, and start documenting the wonderful genetics you always seem to have had access to, but just lost.
I would actually call you a Bill O'Reilly or Glenn Beck if you want to go there.....

Venom818

Venom818

I dont know about all the 5k drama but do u have a pic of the 5k bro I always like to see some bomb og pics

S

S4v

I'll reply to your email and post here

Your memory and comprehension is flawed. My boy tells the world what he thinks about your Grape Stomper, and you say he's bashing you personally and he's trying to tear down your business? Like he knows what your plans are and he's so full of malice towards you he's gonna tear you down. News flash, he doesn't really know who you are. In that same conversation you say you don't know where my alliances are??? (or some crazy paranoid nonsense). I tried to tell you that i've known you for a long time so why would i even play you like that (or anybody)? By the time i drove off i thought we were good. I guess not..

My story with the 5k isn't NEW. Those posts are from 1/2009 sir. I didn't even bash the clone, i said the NAME is gonna cause confusion so here's the backstory, and proceed with caution. You're just being insecure and sensitive and it's your childish bs that derailed this thread.

You also say that i severed trust by giving the 5k out. Truth be told that clone was passed to one of the two people i gave it to before i gave it Back to you. And i told you that it was held close by 1-2 folks in my inner circle. I told YOU that if you're ever gonna horde a clone, do it with this one (as i handed it to you). Pepsi Challenge Time: Find 3 people that got that 5k clone from me

But if you wanna talk about passing things out, how about the fact that EVERY clone i ever gave you was passed out or sold by you. No matter what i said, you passed it and sold it (with all kinds of bullshit justifications). After a while i just said fuck it why bother passing this guy anything? If you don't willingly give up the genes somebody is gonna con him and rape him for his shit again and again. AND IT KEEPS happening. Prolly happening now.

You also say i've been resting on the laurels that i gave you your first 'big deal' strains. Nah not true. But right now i will point out a few things that you should be thankful for: I did give your first elites (which you passed out within months) - One of em was Urkle. I damn near begged you to run nothing but purple and stop bullshitting with those random rainbow runs you were doing. When u did finally listen (like a year later), you started really coming up. Then i gave you that chem clone which you've been running for years and has served you well. I told you to get on the kush train LAST YEAR (which isn't on its way out but aint what it used to be) and now you're involved in Kush, Chem, and Purp hybrids? But fuck me tho... right?

You gave me a lot of good stuff, no game changers for me and my outlets, but still good. I'm very thankful for that, if i wasn't i wouldn't have spent a few thousand dollars on clones from you within the last few months. More than a few males in that emperor batch but i'll make good use of those ;)

Here's an old pic of my 5k mom. Got some about flip on the first too. My finished pics of my last batch were lost with my hard drive crash, but maybe they're still on my smart card. Gotta find the camera..
5k side
5k top

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

so s4v is that the 5k that you renamed? or the real 5k? this sure is causing a shitstorms worth of confusion

S

S4v

In the interest of not getting your thread shut down, i'll respectfully explain this again (hopefully the last time)

There's no confusion here. My posts clearly explained everything. I named this og '5k' based on the backstory i got, but there was already a 5k og out there. So after i was questioned about my '5k', i told the guy (ThaDocta) who named the other/original 5k og that i'd change the name to avoid any confusion with his clone. I never got around to changing the name tho because i didn't end up passing this clone out like that. Now that it's out, i was trying to set the record straight and explain that altho this clone is being called '5k og', it's NOT the same as the original one from ThaDocta/Elkslayer. Some of us go a lot further back than THCfarmer (or even icmag) and when i say '5k og' it will perk up the ears of those 'in the know'. So with respect to them and their hard work i wanted to set the record straight

There was no slander, or disrespect in my posts when i explained this...

For the record what you see there is the mother of the clones i gave back to keyplay as '5k'. I didn't get anything from ThaDocta and never stated that i did.

I apologized in my first post for Future drama that this would bring because i just knew that no matter how nicely, or clearly, i explained this - Somehow, someway, somebody was gonna end up getting their feelings hurt.

Background stories + Kush = :mad0233:

K

keyplay

Why did you name a clone I gave you 3 or so years ago with the 5k name when it was already in use? Is that how you respect those people who did the hard work back in the day? hahahahaha. We will reference this as the Coast 5K OG from now on so there is no confusion. We started breeding with it 2 months ago so folks will be able to realize what they are getting with solid info on the parents.

The thing that bothers me is you say you had this info and you are supposed to be an associate of mine, and then you drop some bomb in the middle of a thread making a profound announcement which indicates your instability , immaturity, and lack of credibility. Take off man, you just pissed on your own parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom