5k OG KUSH

• Thread starter mr. chunky nugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GROHARD

Damn, I know I've been layin' low but, DAMN I can't believe I missed this thread!LOL Well I would add my lil bit but shit, it got ironed out pretty damn well I guess! But just for the record, S never mislabeled anything, he just was given a "O.G." and because the back story was that it was being sold for 5K he named it/referred to it as "5K OG". When IGT started showing his cut he called it "Pure Kush" and I remember being in that thread tellin Inspectah that his "PK" looked Waaay more like O.G. IMO. Lo and behold Thadocta chimed in and said that it wasn't really PK but was called "5K"!LOL So don't be mad at S cuz nobody jumped on IGT for changin the name of his to "Pure Kush"!LOL Anyways, I don't know who the hell smells "Fruity Pebbles" in the 5K, but you need to get ur palate cleansed!!LOL Nothin' remotely fruity about the 5K, atleast not the 5K cut I have!LOL And yes like all REAL O.G. KUSH it definitely reaks of lemon-pinesol Fuel!! And Yes IMO/IME after smoking through several zips it was definitely stronger/danker than the dankiestog "F" Cut.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

shes cured up to have a more lemony scent, although i feel like this run didnt reach its full potential due to a bit of underfeeding. im sure she will come out danker next time. better than the F cut u say? sounds good to me heh

S

S4v

Fcut vs 5k part 2: F Cut's Revenge. Coming soon to a theater near you! 70-75 days each with no mid flower mite sprays, late flower pm sprays, or speed drys :D Got some 5k and other og hybrids at day 2 of flower :call

On a side note, Anybody out there using bubble or aero cloners to root their og's? I'm going thru hell trying to root them with any media (cubes, etc). Gonna build a small bubble cloner soon

T

the1scar

Looks like some amazing smoke. Can't wait to see what else you got up your sleeve!

true grit

true grit

Stoked to see some pics S! Keep us posted bro....

I swear by rapid rooters, but even so, the candy kushs and few OG's still take forever to pop roots.

G

GROHARD

Good Shit, Def time for a revisit!

Fcut vs 5k part 2: F Cut's Revenge. Coming soon to a theater near you! 70-75 days each with no mid flower mite sprays, late flower pm sprays, or speed drys :D Got some 5k and other og hybrids at day 2 of flower :call

On a side note, Anybody out there using bubble or aero cloners to root their og's? I'm going thru hell trying to root them with any media (cubes, etc). Gonna build a small bubble cloner soon

You know I'm more than anxiously waiting for the end of Round 2(3rd for 5K tho huh)! I know you tried to make concessions for the "twerk" but truth be told, it was damn decent! No complaints at all. IMO/IME the 5K was clearly better than the F-Cut. But I do have to admit that the 1st 5k was better than the 2nd time but that was my fault, I told you to rush the dry:character0111: so I guess maybe you have a point with the F-Cut potentially being better than I think. I tell ya what, I can't wait to see.........

H

HannaMan

I believe I have the 5k cut. She is on Day 9 of bloom. She got bushmastered and her bud-sites are already taking place.

I'll keep everyone updated with photos when there is more to see.

:mad0233:

G

GROHARD

shes cured up to have a more lemony scent, although i feel like this run didnt reach its full potential due to a bit of underfeeding. im sure she will come out danker next time. better than the F cut u say? sounds good to me heh

Hey MCN, glad to hear you GOT LEMONS!:yes I'm sure you'll def. run it better next time. Well IMO/IME I like the 5K better than the F cut but you gotta read the small print wit me! I always reserve the right to modify or change my feelings as I deem it necessary!:headbang

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

Hey MCN, glad to hear you GOT LEMONS!:yes I'm sure you'll def. run it better next time. Well IMO/IME I like the 5K better than the F cut but you gotta read the small print wit me! I always reserve the right to modify or change my feelings as I deem it necessary!:headbang

haha right on, i feel the same way:smiley_joint:

E

eckush

the "abusive" cut that has been around the boards for years, is frostier than sfv and tahoe/larry ogk but even smells like lemon/pinesol, but just never carried over to the herb... big dissapointment for me, after multiple runs, so it was culled...never cut the mustard , and lacked the OMG ogk factor that true ogkush like the ones mentioned above have..

the bag appeal is insane tho, but the true uniqueness IMHO of the real deal ogk, is that pure pinesol/pledge cleaner taste on the palate like you just drank a shot of pinesol.. the taste lingers in the mouth for awhile and also is just simply a memorable and very unique experience when smoking, even for veterans and the utmost pain in the ass pot-snobs..the high from the abusive was on par w/ all the top ogk cuts, but left much to be desired in the flavor category.

is this 5k and abusive one in the same??

correct me if im wrong but is this the same pic of IGT's version later dubbed ogkush? cause it looks very similar if not identical. now im a bit confused.. as now there seems to be about literally 25 "named" cuts floating around the boards..

K

keyplay

the "abusive" cut that has been around the boards for years, is frostier than sfv and tahoe/larry ogk but even smells like lemon/pinesol, but just never carried over to the herb... big dissapointment for me, after multiple runs, so it was culled...never cut the mustard , and lacked the OMG ogk factor that true ogkush like the ones mentioned above have..

the bag appeal is insane tho, but the true uniqueness IMHO of the real deal ogk, is that pure pinesol/pledge cleaner taste on the palate like you just drank a shot of pinesol.. the taste lingers in the mouth for awhile and also is just simply a memorable and very unique experience when smoking, even for veterans and the utmost pain in the ass pot-snobs..the high from the abusive was on par w/ all the top ogk cuts, but left much to be desired in the flavor category.

is this 5k and abusive one in the same??

correct me if im wrong but is this the same pic of IGT's version later dubbed ogkush? cause it looks very similar if not identical. now im a bit confused.. as now there seems to be about literally 25 "named" cuts floating around the boards..

It is not the abusive cut, for sure.

Hahahahaha If I had a taste experience with my 5K OG like Lemon pledge in my mouth I would be gagging and spitting. BLUUUUAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
Its a smell or a nuance, not a taste or a simile.

85 % of all growers who grow OG anything don't know how to grow it and will never see any of their plant's full potential. I am probably being generous by giving
the 15% margin to OG successful peeps.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Savvy Where does a cool cat like you end Up with a bunch of ass clownz ....:sleepy

Love Imortaloutlaw Serious savvy luv ya......take away homies wifi~:muscle

They sound like the cutts the shamwow

Growmaster I gave Savv a slice of your Bpz Oga few years back !!! he might have been the first person I gave it to,:joint:

S

S4v

Savvy Where does a cool cat like you end Up with a bunch of ass clownz ....:sleepy

Gowmaster I gave Savv a slice of your Bpz Oga few years back !!! he might have been the first person I gave it to,:joint:

Sup outlaw. Long time no see homie. I guess my good luck ran out and i finally got my taste of drama. I had a good run tho! :D Yup i had the bpog a while back. Was only able to run a small plant of her before i lost her due to a cloning mishap during a move. She was a real keeper, strong as hell and moved as fast as a Thai plant in veg (if not faster). Props to Growmaster for bringing her to the boards. Man i miss those packages you sent me. Perfectly wrapped up like a gift with the Hawaiian coffee beans :D Stay safe homie and PLEASE work your magic to rehook me with that orgnkid SFV. I got you covered on some new stuff that Yields. Just say the word

Eck

The "5k" is not the abusive. Nobody really knows what it is but we kinda know what it isn't ;) Don't get too wrapped up in the OG name game, just pray for a good one and run it til you get a great one :ridinghorse: The "5k" is a pretty good one. Check your pm's homie

Grohard

I was this close to flowering my big 5k mom out just to get some back in rotation but i decided to play it safe and keep her. With you out there making it do what it do, and dusty trying to make me strip his outdoor "5k's" til they're butterball naked, i decided to hold down the original mom for a lil while :D Both of you guys got me paranoid as hell about her survival

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Stay safe homie and PLEASE work your magic to rehook me with that orgnkid SFV. I got you covered on some new stuff that Yields. Just say the word
Ill make a pm now and see if its still around, The funny thing is It was being called OutLaw Og kush In Co, and i saw a thread here with some one with a Og kush s-1 bag seed they named Outlaw og kush ~ so the name shit happens. I just called it OrgnKids Og kush as its not the ghost cutt !!!

Il make Pms now and report back and see if homey still has it and how long it would take to get back if its still around~ It will mean ill probably have to trade bait something to get back a cutt i gave LOL If it still around...........Ill report back in in few dayz in PM and give you a status of Attaining it back:sick0004:

K

keyplay

They sound like the cutts the shamwow

Growmaster I gave Savv a slice of your Bpz Oga few years back !!! he might have been the first person I gave it to,:joint:

hahhahahahahaha very nice! whats your claim to fame buddy?

K

keyplay

Sup outlaw. Long time no see homie. I guess my good luck ran out and i finally got my taste of drama. I had a good run tho! :D Yup i had the bpog a while back. Was only able to run a small plant of her before i lost her due to a cloning mishap during a move. She was a real keeper, strong as hell and moved as fast as a Thai plant in veg (if not faster). Props to Growmaster for bringing her to the boards. Man i miss those packages you sent me. Perfectly wrapped up like a gift with the Hawaiian coffee beans :D Stay safe homie and PLEASE work your magic to rehook me with that orgnkid SFV. I got you covered on some new stuff that Yields. Just say the word

Eck

The "5k" is not the abusive. Nobody really knows what it is but we kinda know what it isn't ;) Don't get too wrapped up in the OG name game, just pray for a good one and run it til you get a great one :ridinghorse: The "5k" is a pretty good one. Check your pm's homie

Grohard

I was this close to flowering my big 5k mom out just to get some back in rotation but i decided to play it safe and keep her. With you out there making it do what it do, and dusty trying to make me strip his outdoor "5k's" til they're butterball naked, i decided to hold down the original mom for a lil while :D Both of you guys got me paranoid as hell about her survival

I'll be looking forward to seeing those pics, bro......and maybe a smoke report, hahahahahaha:help:

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

hahhahahahahaha very nice! whats your claim to fame buddy?
I dont have one i dont sell shamwows or Want to buy any~ LOL i dont need a Infomercial ~ Im just that awesome !!!! Im so awesome i dont need to Pump my self Up~:character0035: LOL im so awesome those that stand next to me glow with awesomeness:party0044: for a Dollar ill send you a strain of my hair to put under your pillow or even better a few toenail clippings:punch

I even have My own song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYws8biwOYc

K

keyplay

I dont have one i dont sell shamwows or Want to buy any~ LOL i dont need a Infomercial ~ Im just that awesome !!!! Im so awesome i dont need to Pump my self Up~:character0035: LOL im so awesome those that stand next to me glow with awesomeness:party0044: for a Dollar ill send you a strain of my hair to put under your pillow or even better a few toenail clippings:punch

I even have My own song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYws8biwOYc

You meant to say, "nothing". See how easy that is?

You're in a thread about 5kOG or did you just drop in to troll?

S

S4v

I'll be looking forward to seeing those pics, bro......and maybe a smoke report, hahahahahaha:help:

I'm definitely not your bro, but i will post some pics. Got a couple different "5k's" from those trays i bought from you. I'll take pics of the ones i THINK are the ones i gave back to you :D Also stop trying to "sneak dis" you miserable, backstabbing, pussy. If you had a problem you could have addressed it when i grabbed my plant back from you the other day. You should have stayed offline. I liked you better when you were just getting pimped by the offline bottom feeders instead of children and socal med clubbers with mislabled genetics.

Outlaw is no troll, just has a crazy sense of humor.

Outlaw i can help with the trading if need be. Just let me know

Rushoe

Rushoe

Ill make a pm now and see if its still around, The funny thing is It was being called OutLaw Og kush In Co, and i saw a thread here with some one with a Og kush s-1 bag seed they named Outlaw og kush ~ so the name shit happens. I just called it OrgnKids Og kush as its not the ghost cutt !!!

Il make Pms now and report back and see if homey still has it and how long it would take to get back if its still around~ It will mean ill probably have to trade bait something to get back a cutt i gave LOL If it still around...........Ill report back in in few dayz in PM and give you a status of Attaining it back:sick0004:

Just for your info homie I didn't name it that's the name the bud came with about 3 4 years ago....It was one of best og's I have ever puffed on had about a half zip and I was so lucky to have found this s1 this is my 1st run with her an smells like st8 up lemon fuel so rather it's the same one or not I am not saying it is now a days it's so easy to slap a name tag on it and call it what ever they want.It's the name it came with so maybe some one just put outlaw og who really knows.I will be back in a few to slap a pic up .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom