5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Good shit man. Yeah im thinking they were drinking a bit iff the tent floor also lol?
Wouldn't doubt it, it's slightly slanted so most of the run off would go to the corner towards door

But, theres so many cups there that all have liquid dripping out right under them building up till they take it/dries.

Observationist

Observationist

Honestly i cant say how impressed i am with your work ethic on this… so round 2 will be 400 cups right?
Now ...wait ..

Give me some vertical racks and I got you. Lol.

Damn I could grow 420 solos in a 5x5 give me a 5x5 two tiered rack with 2.5/3 feet between

Haha

That would need a Quest lol.

I already get to 70 Rh sometimes, and it was dry when I moved before I did all this, ha.

Apartment Rh was consistently 30-50 unless rain And some other variables like running ac during summer and getting some dehum as a byproduct (?)

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Kinda fucked me, they sent the lights instead of the 3x3 first, or same time .

This was gonna get scrogged out in it
It's gonna flower there like that I guess lol.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Nooooo!!! You killed them! Ha! Very nice. Obviously the genetics are very good too. It'll be interesting to see your opinion on the genetics, what the strain might be, as you go through it.........

So, 14 month cure, right? ;)

Have you harvested every cup already? Ever leave one go an extra week+ just to see how it'll be? Like just to the point where you think it's just past peak?

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

I just have plants fkin everywhere
Nooooo!!! You killed them! Ha! Very nice. Obviously the genetics are very good too. It'll be interesting to see your opinion on the genetics, what the strain might be, as you go through it.........

So, 14 month cure, right? ;)

Have you harvested every cup already? Ever leave one go an extra week+ just to see how it'll be? Like just to the point where you think it's just past peak?
Those mothers are Purple punch, and nah there's still 105 cups to harvest lol.

Haha at least 2 week cure I'm trying to let em ride out as long as possible

Observationist

Observationist

I don't think I was using enough hypo, and it was too much h202 that was burning em because

These drops aren't even changing color with my standard dosage.

Observationist

Observationist

I may try the 18houes of light for the last two weeks like bugbee suggested and @Dirtbag did

Top Bottom