5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LJBB

LJBB

CO2 is also unnecessary if you exchange the air 2x+ per minute. So I’m told.

No CO2 and no Dehuey and no A/C makes for an incredibly cheaper Grow if you can make it work! 100%

Possibly 60-70% cheaper amigo!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

The in-line duct fans are sooooooo important for air exchange to avoid running an expensive ass Dehuey!!! Suck it in and get rid of it 2x per minute amigo!

I am told it will guarantee no mold however I run a sealed room with a fuck ton of circulation to keep mold away in my grow so I cannot say I know this for a fact but if my BAMA mentor said it I can say it’s true with a 99% certainty!!!
It does help, but its not perfect. My inline fan wont bring my humidity below 60 most days, which is definitely a no no in flower so i have no choice but to run a dehumidifier. It really depends on your location. Where i am its dry winters and wet spring/summer/fall. And i mean 70+% in the spring, summer, and fall. Summers can be dry, but usually its 85-95° and 60-75% humidity. Its shitty.

Observationist

Observationist

Drying around 55rh and 64f currently , closet gets cold, was 60rh turned the humidifier I put in there off, closet reeks.

Trashed 6~ plants around whole plant/cola material~ 200grams wet so far, so maybe like 20-40 grams of dry buds, lost to mold so far.

I blame @Anthem for the those dense fatties that grew mold lol
Very very small

Have about 35~hanging/drying
One bud grew some more mold, cut it off, rest looks okay

70~ left,still some left that are fat and dense...keeping an eye on em. Don't see any other growing mold currently.
Trying to get them ripened.

This run has been a blast, learning so much from this.

I should still get away with a nice harvest.

Was thinking Wait till the buds snapped off to jar.

Last edited:
Top Bottom