5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Little over 100grams so far from 30~ plants so far.

And I now I know how I can do better the next round

Probably should have the whole dry and cure process mastered before growing a bunch lol.

But need the buds to practice it.

Observationist

Observationist

I don't know if it needs to be dried some more, if it's over dried, or if it just needs to sit in a jar sealed.

I don't know if I've evaporated terpenes off of it, or if they are "locked in", or shit genetics lol.

only when I break one open will it smell something good, does it need to dry out more?

I am not sure on what "PROPERLY" DRIED & CURED BUD should "feel" like.

Should be crispy on outside and soft inside?

Vice versa?

This is more difficult than growing the shit.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Going on 5 years now and i still dont think ive gotten a proper dry/cure yet man. Im gonna try to get things to 55-60Ā°/60%, and jar when the medium sized stems snap. Not sure if thats gon na help any but i 100% agree dry/cure is harder than growing the plants. Plus it doesnt last long enough to get a "proper cure" lmao.

Observationist

Observationist

Going on 5 years now and i still dont think ive gotten a proper dry/cure yet man.

Im gonna try to get things to 55-60Ā°/60%, and jar when the medium sized stems snap.
I can keep 50-60rh but only 65-72f
Not sure if thats gon na help any but i 100% agree dry/cure is harder than growing the plants. Plus it doesnt last long enough to get a "proper cure" lmao.
What i tried recently was drying for a little longer as a whole plant, then when the smaller buds break off, time to jar.

But then, no hygrometer to see what is going on inside the jar, i think it raised and a bit and rehydrated some.

So rinse and repeat, seal it, unseal it, seal it, unseal it, till properly dried and then you leave it sealed for cure.

So something like that, a hygrometer would be useful as fuck, so going off feels and smokabillity I guess

But we all want the right dry and cure...

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I don't know if it needs to be dried some more, if it's over dried, or if it just needs to sit in a jar sealed.

I don't know if I've evaporated terpenes off of it, or if they are "locked in", or shit genetics lol.

only when I break one open will it smell something good, does it need to dry out more?

I am not sure on what "PROPERLY" DRIED & CURED BUD should "feel" like.

Should be crispy on outside and soft inside?

Vice versa?

This is more difficult than growing the shit.
Iā€™d say it needs to dry a bit more to man that little stem in the vid should be snapping before ya jar it donā€™t jar it to early mate or she smell like hay sort of nice looking buds though man be nice smoke and thatā€™s the main thing matešŸ‘

Observationist

Observationist

Iā€™d say it needs to dry a bit more to man that little stem in the vid should be snapping before ya jar it donā€™t jar it to early mate or she smell like hay sort of nice looking buds though man be nice smoke and thatā€™s the main thing matešŸ‘
Some smoother than others it has some potency gets my tolerant ass high.

Think it was chopped too early and okay yeah I'll go open the jars a bit

0ttomanfarmer

0ttomanfarmer

Man so much happened since last time i checked.
Unlucky with the mold. I was worried about that once you had that high humidity. I had the same issues last run.
Still grats on the harvest. Get some cheap humidity meters for your jars. If it goes over 62% u need to open jars. Get some Bovedas too if you are using jars. Thats what i do and my weed tastes great.
Something like this...

From now on i am doing all my vegetable seedlings in cups like you did. With that holes on the bottom. Cheap and effective. Thx for that šŸ‘

Observationist

Observationist

Man so much happened since last time i checked.
Unlucky with the mold. I was worried about that once you had that high humidity. I had the same issues last run.
Yup almost done just waiting for the other ones to fully finish and ripen.
Still grats on the harvest. Get some cheap humidity meters for your jars. If it goes over 62% u need to open jars. Get some Bovedas too if you are using jars. Thats what i do and my weed tastes great.
Something like this...
Sweet thanks, I definitely need some.

Seemed to only infect 6~ plants so not too big of a loss.
From now on i am doing all my vegetable seedlings in cups like you did. With that holes on the bottom. Cheap and effective. Thx for that šŸ‘
Indeed, easier to start, healthier for the plant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom