5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
These over here look nice
How's it goin today bro you get something ordered yet? I just woke up. Man, I took a tester-sample nug of one of my new strains and smoked it this morning. Not only could I not finish the blunt - it knocked me out for 12 hours solid. I rarely sleep that well anymore. Holy hell!

Observationist

Observationist

How's it goin today bro you get something ordered yet? I just woke up. Man, I took a tester-sample nug of one of my new strains and smoked it this morning. Not only could I not finish the blunt - it knocked me out for 12 hours solid. I rarely sleep that well anymore. Holy hell!
Man I’ve been too busy today taking care errands

And still thinking how I wanna do this and how it’ll work at the end

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Ok some still have water in em
Yeah some will dry out faster than others especially the ones on the outer edges, so hand watering with a sprayer may be your best bet. Other than that I was thinking you could put some kind of a flood table in there if you can find one that fits and is deep enough to fully saturate the soil in the cups? 🤔

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Yeah some will dry out faster than others especially the ones on the outer edges, so hand watering with a sprayer may be your best bet. Other than that I was thinking you could put some kind of a flood table in there if you can find one that fits and is deep enough to fully saturate the soil in the cups? 🤔
Some 2x4, plywood, poly, staple gun, drain fittings, silicone and you got a flood table.

Observationist

Observationist

Definitely gonna get one of those sprayers and its looking like that route and a flood /drain at the end

There’s too many moving parts considering there regs to make sense to figure out a 210site drip

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Some 2x4, plywood, poly, staple gun, drain fittings, silicone and you got a flood table.
Absolutely. Cheap roll of plastic from Walmart will do the trick. I don't talk about this often but I actually made my custom NFT channels out of plywood and 3 mil black plastic sheeting to line them. Works extremely well and saved me a bunch of money on overpriced PVC parts.

Observationist

Observationist

Absolutely. Cheap roll of plastic from Walmart will do the trick. I don't talk about this often but I actually made my custom NFT channels out of plywood and 3 mil black plastic sheeting to line them. Works extremely well and saved me a bunch of money on overpriced PVC parts.
Even considered running 14 pvc pipes connected to a main pvc and then run the tubing from the 14pipes but fuck it honestly

Would be easier to set up an automatic flood/drip from back corner.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Yeah whatever works cheap. We all got creative at one point in time. It’s super early, I would rig up a ebb and flow with a reservoir and water pump if I was doing this grow

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Yeah whatever works cheap. We all got creative at one point in time. It’s super early, I would rig up a ebb and flow with a reservoir and water pump if I was doing this grow
Yeah the hardest part was cutting the pieces of plywood without a table saw, so they all lined up perfectly, but my dad taught me a lot about woodworking so I'm sort of a "hillbilly plywood engineer" of sorts 🤣 🤠

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
I always clamp a runner board onto the plywood… gave up years ago trusting my eyes lol
Yup that's essentially what I ended up doing. Then I used a little chart I have to figure out the best size screw to use to secure the pieces together, used silicone in the corners of the channels to keep the plastic sheeting stuck to the sides and bottom, and stapled the plastic to the plywood channels above the water line. Then I had to use a 6" hole saw to carefully drill out the holes in the lid piece, and painted them all white with Killz.

Top Bottom