5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Noooooooooo Brooooooooo get Netafim or Floraflex 1/4 inch line. You will want to punch your self in the face the entire time you deal with that black 1/4 shit! It keeps a memory and is 100% impossible to deal with in a 4x8 with 32 plants let alone your insanity!
Pro-tip - you can unroll it on a hot sunny day (if you have enough outdoor space to do this) and stick a brick or something on each end to keep it stretched out straight. A good warm day will take most of the curls out of it. Or, if you end up using small pieces of it, another good way to get the curls out is to stretch the pieces out (this takes 2 people or something to hold the line) and use a handheld blow torch and carefully and quickly run it up and down the line, it will warm it up and keep it's straight shape a little better.

I've had to run thousands of feet of that shit and didn't have a choice in the matter, but that will work. Otherwise, I agree the floraflex is a little easier to work with.

Observationist

Observationist

Pro-tip - you can unroll it on a hot sunny day (if you have enough outdoor space to do this) and stick a brick or something on each end to keep it stretched out straight. A good warm day will take most of the curls out of it. Or, if you end up using small pieces of it, another good way to get the curls out is to stretch the pieces out (this takes 2 people or something to hold the line) and use a handheld blow torch and carefully and quickly run it up and down the line, it will warm it up and keep it's straight shape a little better.

I've had to run thousands of feet of that shit and didn't have a choice in the matter, but that will work. Otherwise, I agree the floraflex is a little easier to work with.
I thought the floraflex costed way more

I also thought about using a hairdryer to make the tubing flex more, see if that would work.

Will probably get a roll of floraflex, should have checked the price on it first lol

LJBB

LJBB

Deadstill how many 6-12 inch pieces of that shit did you run? I stand by my NOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING WAY will it work let alone allow him to keep 100% of his sanity if he tries to use that $2-4 less per 100’ GARBAGE. But I have been wrong before!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Dont forget the total GPH of emitters must be exceed by the pump and the flow n the tubing. I have a feeding if you run all 1/4” lines your not gonna be happy. But it all depends on the emitters.

Observationist

Observationist

Flood makes the most senseright now

I would like to get some rockwool slabs

Been a little busy lately, trying to catch up on money and I’ll catch up here when I get the time

Observationist

Observationist

Just watered
Took 3 gallons

Oh, and all 210 have popped, plus some.

Eew

Observationist

Observationist

Ready to retire this blurple COB, got something coming.

😉

These purple punches are growing faster than my other plants 😞 🧐 In the 2x4

Top Bottom