Anthem

Yes

The main part in 4-2 was
Seeing how plants respond
Seeing if it could be more efficient than running 18hours straight
Controlling heat build up from lights baking 16-18 hours straight
Maybe easier on equipment?
Environment control

It would be better if I actually have everything hooked up automatically and on a controller with data logging, but I’m too broke for that right now.
Just so you are aware. Some equipment will wear faster with multiple starts ups each day rather than 1 start up and 1 shut down.

M

MasterCookie

Yes

The main part in 4-2 was
Seeing how plants respond
Seeing if it could be more efficient than running 18hours straight
Controlling heat build up from lights baking 16-18 hours straight
Maybe easier on equipment?
Environment control

It would be better if I actually have everything hooked up automatically and on a controller with data logging, but I’m too broke for that right now.
You keep doing you bro.. forget about them small minded people. I as chemical engineering am really enjoying the raw unadulterated.. unsponsered.. facts that this thread gives.. 💯 👌

Observationist

Observationist

Just so you are aware. Some equipment will wear faster with multiple starts ups each day rather than 1 start up and 1 shut down.
Another variable to consider as well, would the lights not mind it?

Maybe it’ll be “good” for the drivers

Maybe be worse on some devices more so than others? Maybe humidifiers/dehum?

Just asking questions, in the pursuit of knowledge.

Not trying to be dismissal or argue hard facts/science.

M

MasterCookie

@Observationist how's the flip coming along.. any male showing up? I had to cut down 5 trees due to hermie..
20221121 105813
20221121 105846

Observationist

Observationist

Bro all looks good.. all females in those pics
Sorry about the herms

I’ve only had a few hermie on me and that probably happened from the light coming in the mornings from balcony doors when I’d leave it open sometimes, who knows

But it wasn’t an issue, picked em off and still had some nice buds.

I’m not too paranoid or scared to fuck around with them

Last edited:
No3r

No3r

I'm very sure somewhere in his thread he noted he did this to control leaf temperature.. it's not dumb.. it science.. alot of people laughed at alot of our inventors bit now everyone cannot let without their invention. @Observationist you continue to do your thing.
Not once did I mention I did that to control leaf temp. Don’t assume it’s all written up there.

Top Bottom