5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Flip em man straight to 12/12 they gunna stretch heaps more yet you might need a bigger tent😂 2 on 2 off will just make em stretch through the roof n keep growing but after all that is just a guess never done it so never know your going to a hell of a lot of effort just wanna c ya get to the end👍
Good point actually
Thank you kind sir

That’s what we were going to find out

But now this is just crazy lol

Observationist

Observationist

Flip em man straight to 12/12 they gunna stretch heaps more yet you might need a bigger tent😂 2 on 2 off will just make em stretch through the roof n keep growing but after all that is just a guess never done it so never know your going to a hell of a lot of effort just wanna c ya get to the end👍
The ideas man

You right

Observationist

Observationist

a great fuckin learning experience lol

Excited to apply to the next

Observationist

Observationist

No I’m certainly not that I’m stuck in the same growing method I’ve been using for yrs hence the reason I love checkin everyone else’s grows out especially this 1 you do you man there are a million grow diaries on here not 1 like this for that you deserve kudos someone gotta experiment for the rest of us👍
Gotta innovate and look for the edge

Thanks man can’t say that enough been putting so much work into this and seeing it through I love it can’t lose sight of that

Bleh buisness hobbies fun all mixing

Words are hard right now lol

Observationist

Observationist

Appreciate u to man enjoy the shrooms👍 Good times can’t do hallucination anymore had a real bad experience with daytura years ago now anytime I have anything paranoia sets in that I’m goin back to that place😂
Damn man I’m sorry to hear that, I have to google that though but doesn’t sound nice lol

W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

Appreciate u to man enjoy the shrooms👍 Good times can’t do hallucination anymore had a real bad experience with daytura years ago now anytime I have anything paranoia sets in that I’m goin back to that place😂
Salvia 160x purple sticky did that too me .... whole new world I went too that was somehow more conformable and familure than where our reality is ...... really scared the F outta me lol my tripping days might be done 😅

Top Bottom