5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Flip em man straight to 12/12 they gunna stretch heaps more yet you might need a bigger tent๐Ÿ˜‚ 2 on 2 off will just make em stretch through the roof n keep growing but after all that is just a guess never done it so never know your going to a hell of a lot of effort just wanna c ya get to the end๐Ÿ‘
Good point actually
Thank you kind sir

Thatโ€™s what we were going to find out

But now this is just crazy lol

Observationist

Observationist

Flip em man straight to 12/12 they gunna stretch heaps more yet you might need a bigger tent๐Ÿ˜‚ 2 on 2 off will just make em stretch through the roof n keep growing but after all that is just a guess never done it so never know your going to a hell of a lot of effort just wanna c ya get to the end๐Ÿ‘
The ideas man

You right

Observationist

Observationist

a great fuckin learning experience lol

Excited to apply to the next

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

The ideas man

You right
No Iโ€™m certainly not that Iโ€™m stuck in the same growing method Iโ€™ve been using for yrs hence the reason I love checkin everyone elseโ€™s grows out especially this 1 you do you man there are a million grow diaries on here not 1 like this for that you deserve kudos someone gotta experiment for the rest of us๐Ÿ‘

Observationist

Observationist

No Iโ€™m certainly not that Iโ€™m stuck in the same growing method Iโ€™ve been using for yrs hence the reason I love checkin everyone elseโ€™s grows out especially this 1 you do you man there are a million grow diaries on here not 1 like this for that you deserve kudos someone gotta experiment for the rest of us๐Ÿ‘
Gotta innovate and look for the edge

Thanks man canโ€™t say that enough been putting so much work into this and seeing it through I love it canโ€™t lose sight of that

Bleh buisness hobbies fun all mixing

Words are hard right now lol

Observationist

Observationist

Appreciate u to man enjoy the shrooms๐Ÿ‘ Good times canโ€™t do hallucination anymore had a real bad experience with daytura years ago now anytime I have anything paranoia sets in that Iโ€™m goin back to that place๐Ÿ˜‚
Damn man Iโ€™m sorry to hear that, I have to google that though but doesnโ€™t sound nice lol

W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

Appreciate u to man enjoy the shrooms๐Ÿ‘ Good times canโ€™t do hallucination anymore had a real bad experience with daytura years ago now anytime I have anything paranoia sets in that Iโ€™m goin back to that place๐Ÿ˜‚
Salvia 160x purple sticky did that too me .... whole new world I went too that was somehow more conformable and familure than where our reality is ...... really scared the F outta me lol my tripping days might be done ๐Ÿ˜…

Latest posts

Top Bottom