5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

As every grower does grow room been my sanctuary for yrs now 3 teenagers n mrs ya need a sanctuary sorry dear can’t help with the dishes got work to do in my grow room goes to grow room sits and admires😂
I'm always just admiring them ESP the auto babies and clones barley rooted waybi see it me inside the tent giving extra c02 gonna help nurture them, I seen a video on build a soil where he stated some hippy stuff saying that actually caring and showing your plants love emotion wise might make a difference I believe it them plants are very similar to people

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I'm always just admiring them ESP the auto babies and clones barley rooted waybi see it me inside the tent giving extra c02 gonna help nurture them, I seen a video on build a soil where he stated some hippy stuff saying that actually caring and showing your plants love emotion wise might make a difference I believe it them plants are very similar to people
LOL! Nothing against your hippy buddy but I kept hearing that stuff from some of the NorCal/Spyglass Hill guys and I believed it until I saw a study that said that it wasn't the time and feelings that was helping the plant so much as the CO2 being emitted when they talked to the plant.

Observationist

Observationist

Very true. You gotta get away from the wife and kids sometimes. They'll drive you crazy
Indubitably
LOL! Nothing against your hippy buddy but I kept hearing that stuff from some of the NorCal/Spyglass Hill guys and I believed it until I saw a study that said that it wasn't the time and feelings that was helping the plant so much as the CO2 being emitted when they talked to the plant.
Heard

There was a study with music though

Curious about that one

Observationist

Observationist

It’ll take a second to adjust but we shall see how these do under 2/2

No bugs on the dwc something’s needs adjusting

W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

Personally I think everything people plants animals everything is vastly more connected than we are aware of I think it plays a part truly caring and giving them love, I could be wrong and if so no harm no foul, but yup I am constantly defoliating or as with baby autos and clones just laying in the tent like suck my c02 bitchs 🤣

Observationist

Observationist

Personally I think everything people plants animals everything is vastly more connected than we are aware of I think it plays a part truly caring and giving them love, I could be wrong and if so no harm no foul, but yup I am constantly defoliating or as with baby autos and clones just laying in the tent like suck my c02 bitchs 🤣
Indeed there is a layer of connectedness

Observationist

Observationist

Gotta spend time with them tonight

May be able to weed out some males

Observationist

Observationist

Fuckin snapped a cola off so topppd again and took off lower branches

Otherwise..

Water is warm no way of telling the temp
Of it right now besides lukewarm

Rooots look ok

These 3 punch clones doing good

LJBB

LJBB

Bro I ain’t saying I know shit however from the little I know get a tray and elevate it and flood and drain and FLIP ASAP🤷‍♂️

LJBB

LJBB

My shit that was flipped a couple weeks ago is 36-42” tall and will harvest about a week after New Years. FLIP BRO FLIP!

As always just my opinion and do your thing amigo!

Peace out,

LJ

LJBB

LJBB

It’s hard being old don’t forget it youngster! 2 lbs of trim yielded a QP of bubble hash from ICC so I guess I should say it’s hard being this stoned and old! Jajajajaja
Pics are only 1/2 as I gave the hash maker 1/2 of the take!

Whatchu smoking on right now?

6358AA67 BFA5 468C 8654 7E241EA4BDD0
AC561306 AEE1 4972 97E5 FF22347B83F9
682EEDFD EEA5 4650 926A 7F85CF342F40
3277E7B3 84B5 400B BAD3 3BFEE63AC303
Top Bottom