5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

If I do this again it’s gonna be “upgraded”

Bigger pots so less room for more lol

Autowatering - the watering isn’t really that bad it’s just time consuming to do it right and hurts the back otherwise it’s nice quiet time with plants.

Clones or fem seeds

A proper tray lol

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

If I do this again it’s gonna be “upgraded”

Bigger pots so less room for more lol

Autowatering - the watering isn’t really that bad it’s just time consuming to do it right and hurts the back otherwise it’s nice quiet time with plants.

Clones or fem seeds

A proper tray lol
Way easier Man U deserve the break couple big plants easy watering I put 7 litres a day into mine bout a litre of that run off easy peasy👍
36D0953A 83B8 4904 A86A 20911C86A820

Observationist

Observationist

Yea I’d say a tad rootbound😂 that’s the thing with small pots they all good you just gotta water often like a lot often😂 and that demand is bout to get way worse mate they gunna be dry on an hr mid flower auto water def be the go
Add a little more medium to the bottom
Now the bottom moves up a little
More room for roots

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

But yeah I expect to water these everyday if not twice
Or 3 or 4 or 5 times😂 ya got em a nice shade of green though il give ya that for the sheer amount of plants different phenos n such so kudos for that man can’t wait to c what it looks like in 4-5 weeks gunna be off it’s head👍

Observationist

Observationist

Or 3 or 4 or 5 times😂 ya got em a nice shade of green though il give ya that for the sheer amount of plants different phenos n such so kudos for that man can’t wait to c what it looks like in 4-5 weeks gunna be off it’s head👍
Thanks man alot

Surprisingly not too bad

Some wanted more than others

Stripping bottom as well

Observationist

Observationist

Some leggy vitches

Not what I meant to do but it’ll work out

Top Bottom