5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Some of the plants I put outside I could possibly have prematurely judged sex on a few.

So I will be checking back and doing a final count and we’ll see what the f/m ratio turned out on this run

Tomorrow though.

Observationist

Observationist

last few watering batches have been

1/4tsp 15-0
1/4tsp epsom
1/8tsp 5-12-26
Trying this now

Instead of

1/8 15-0
1/8 epsom
1/4 5-12-26
Before^

1cc(?) hypo acid
3-5drops 34% h2o2
1ml PH Down - anywhere from 5.5-6ph

1gal

Used pinch of 7-1-1 root organic terp tea one watering - may have just killed that bacteria anyways but 🤷‍♀️

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Attempting some foliar spray

But probably
Not doing it at the right time
I’ve been battling the PM since my last run, I fill a spray bottle with 1 part 3% hydrogen peroxide, 3 parts water. I’ve tried multiple solutions best I’ve found is turn your lights down to like 10%, then I spray them about 1/2 hour before lights out, by the time the lights shut off for the night they are usually dry if your fans are blowing on them correctly, then I set the lig back to my previous set point so when the lights come back on all is normal

Repeat the spray every 2 days until it goes away, then I mix 1 gallon water to 1 tablespoon baking soda and a drop of dish soap and soak the leaves down,

It took about 2 weeks until I’m now seeing no PM, the peroxide sprays kills the PM (but never all of it), the baking soda spray changes the PH of the leaf surface to where it is unsuitable for the PM to grow

Been doing some reading in PM, My newest countermeasure attempt to just keep the PM away is to give it UV treatments, PM’s DNA is safe and protected when the blue wavelength is detected at sun up, but at nighttime that protection turns off, UV only can alter and Kill the PM’s DNA, so I have some UV/IR light bars coming that fit my light and I’ll have them stay on for 1/2 hour after my main lights shut off as the treatment is best followed by at least 4 hours of darkness

Top Bottom