5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
@Aquaman helped me square some PM issues. I run very high humidity and extra fans help eliminate a lot of my problems. I feel airflow is understated.
Yep 100% I added a 3rd fan to my tent increased the fan speed to 90% and opened up roof ports in the tent and dropped 6” flex pipe down to the ground so there unrestricted airflow, @Aqua Man helped me out a ton too with PM issues

Observationist

Observationist

I’ve been battling the PM since my last run, I fill a spray bottle with 1 part 3% hydrogen peroxide, 3 parts water. I’ve tried multiple solutions best I’ve found is turn your lights down to like 10%, then I spray them about 1/2 hour before lights out, by the time the lights shut off for the night they are usually dry if your fans are blowing on them correctly, then I set the lig back to my previous set point so when the lights come back on all is normal

Repeat the spray every 2 days until it goes away, then I mix 1 gallon water to 1 tablespoon baking soda and a drop of dish soap and soak the leaves down,

It took about 2 weeks until I’m now seeing no PM, the peroxide sprays kills the PM (but never all of it), the baking soda spray changes the PH of the leaf surface to where it is unsuitable for the PM to grow

Been doing some reading in PM, My newest countermeasure attempt to just keep the PM away is to give it UV treatments, PM’s DNA is safe and protected when the blue wavelength is detected at sun up, but at nighttime that protection turns off, UV only can alter and Kill the PM’s DNA, so I have some UV/IR light bars coming that fit my light and I’ll have them stay on for 1/2 hour after my main lights shut off as the treatment is best followed by at least 4 hours of darkness
Nice read, pretty cool about the dna/blue/protection thing goin on

I might have to try that just to be on the safe side
Thanks for this

I did it wrong on my first outdoor and burnt the fuck out of some leafs

Plants were fine but yeah bad experience spraying plants lol

Observationist

Observationist

Yep 100% I added a 3rd fan to my tent increased the fan speed to 90% and opened up roof ports in the tent and dropped 6” flex pipe down to the ground so there unrestricted airflow, @Aqua Man helped me out a ton too with PM issues
Dope

Sounds like Aqua

Observationist

Observationist

Bro this is awesome stuff. I cant get over looking at an ENTIRE 5x5 of cups LOL. Whole thing would of flopped if you didn’t know what you were doing. Well done, hope you get some gems!
Yeah I wish it was still full honestly lol

But I think I still have a little more than half of the 210 as females.

But this will be a lot easier to manage

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Too cool man got to love the idea the crazier the better right. I am beeting you can get them to 3 feet if you want . My friend had some issues with his landlord and had to get rid of some plants one of the ones he gave me was in a solo cup and it was about 2 feet tall . This will be great to watch!! Be easy

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Nice fat lookin buds man didn’t see this earlier
cheers mate yea I’ve had a few troubles last couple grows had a gdp hermi deep in the canopy last run got seeds time before that if u could believe it my dog knocked a bottle onto my timer causing 2hrs light in the middle of dark period started revegging so this run fingers crossed I be sweet😂

Observationist

Observationist

Nice fat lookin buds man didn’t see this earlier
cheers mate yea I’ve had a few troubles last couple grows had a gdp hermi deep in the canopy last run got seeds time before that if u could believe it my dog knocked a bottle onto my timer causing 2hrs light in the middle of dark period started revegging so this run fingers crossed I be sweet😂
Damn I’d be pissed

Cats put a few holes in my tent climbing it

Put a stop to that real quick

Observationist

Observationist

I dont even really like pets, even though i have a dog, 2 rabbits, and now a fish tank for my youngest son..... my wife likes pets, i like to grow, its an even trade off imo lol.

Yup at this point it’s just another responsibility and a mess, I’d rather keep things tidy and cleaner for my growing as that’s been my main hobby

Observationist

Observationist

Wind knocked them all over

Ofc what did I expect lo l

May as well put this in the veg tent

Top Bottom