5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yep, gonna have to fold as well, cant get any of that right now unless i make a trip. Wont pay the prices they want up here lol.

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

what on earth??? Bending them was a misstep imo. Now instead of a bunch of spear shaped buds they will be smaller and hook shaped with some lower bud competing for attention... call me a naysayer but i thought you were doing SOG. That net isn't going to keep them down for long they will stretch right through it, better to have used it as support than as resistance, ya know?

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Just when I thought I had grip on this slippery fish of a grow... You go and rock the boat. Bravo sir, I thought it couldn't get any more compelling. I'm in to watch the grand experiment, though I do agree, I was excited to see a tent of torpedos.

Observationist

Observationist

what on earth??? Bending them was a misstep imo. Now instead of a bunch of spear shaped buds they will be smaller and hook shaped with some lower bud competing for attention... call me a naysayer but i thought you were doing SOG. That net isn't going to keep them down for long they will stretch right through it, better to have used it as support than as resistance, ya know?
Well, oops

The last time I bent some down they grew thicker stems due to the resistance and bigger buds

But yeah damn does kinda ruin the sog

Observationist

Observationist

Just when I thought I had grip on this slippery fish of a grow... You go and rock the boat. Bravo sir, I thought it couldn't get any more compelling. I'm in to watch the grand experiment, though I do agree, I was excited to see a tent of torpedos.
Agreed, thinkin about that now

Rip
Guess I'll have to do it again

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I agree but it's freaking bitchen regardless!!!! 😂

Observationist

Observationist

Let's Hope I didn't tho

Observationist

Observationist

Should make for a dope ass canopy tho

Broke my iphone, have this shitty camera now

Observationist

Observationist

I'll have to do one without It next time then.

Fuck

Latest posts

Top Bottom