5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

We all get that way from time to time man, just dont beat yourself up to bad, keep your head held high and just take it day by day bro. You're better than whatevers got ya down mang. Smoke up and happy thoughts lol 🤣🤙🏼💨
Word my brother.

"A wise one once spit sound wisdom: Education comes from a path of adversity, not universities..."
When times got you way down, the lesson hidden in there is great, and you come out stronger than ever.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Everything's manual

I have had the time but been too depressed.

Then I do the bare minimum on the 5x5
Hey I hear you, I'm not sure your location but up north here we get so many short, cold grey days with low sunshine we all get S.A.D..seasonal adjustment disorder, it effects some more than others but it effects us all to some extent...More time in your grow room around the bright lights is good for your health, mood and spirit...plus your pics help " US " smile and that helps alleviate our S.A.D symptoms

Observationist

Observationist

Hey I hear you, I'm not sure your location but up north here we get so many short, cold grey days with low sunshine we all get S.A.D..seasonal adjustment disorder, it effects some more than others but it effects us all to some extent...More time in your grow room around the bright lights is good for your health, mood and spirit...plus your pics help " US " smile and that helps alleviate our S.A.D symptoms
Awesome, thanks man, yup it's like clockwork, maybe some vitamin d supplements would also help, maybe a tiny dose of lithium.

Gotta water them tonight, didn't last night.

They dry as fuck but ok, no droopy yet.

I've been watering by Raining down on them with a 2gal watering pot.

Can't get to the middle. No wand to reach, don't feel like fucking with the pump sprayer, the twist/screw handle is broke so it's a pain.

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

Seasonal Affective Disorder - it is a real thing. Vitamin D supplements and getting adequate exercise and having activities to do with people you love are some ways to alleviate the symptoms of SAD

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

Awesome, thanks man, yup it's like clockwork, maybe some vitamin d supplements would also help, maybe a tiny dose of lithium.

Gotta water them tonight, didn't last night.

They dry as fuck but ok, no droopy yet.

I've been watering by Raining down on them with a 2gal watering pot.

Can't get to the middle. No wand to reach, don't feel like fucking with the pump sprayer, the twist/screw handle is broke so it's a pain.

You gonna stay the course or have you had enough?

Plan b?

I say pick a handful of the winners and call it a "drought resistance pheno hunt", transplant them into 3gal+ and get back some of your sanity

Latest posts

Top Bottom