5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

So fucking cool. What are you attributing to the variation in height? Is it some plants were shaded out throughout the grow and you just rearranged the cups to make it more uniform? From reading back in the thread it seems like you've been rotating them with some frequency so I'm not sure that's the reason.....
Improper/uneven PPFD coverage throughout the canopy, getting the 4panels dialed in for the space.

2/2 light schedule at one point made others stretch.

These are all seeds from the same batch, so can't really say genetics?? Besides phenotype expression(?)

When they are shaded, the fan leafs/stems will/can elongate out further to try and catch more light, it appears.

1. PPFD coverage/// through\out canopy
2. 2/2 light schedule
3. Phenotype expression (?)

Observationist

Observationist

So I’ve been thinking about your grow a lot and how you could possibly support everything.

If I was handy or had a 3D printer, I was thinking about a 6” raised stand that had cup holders, holding most likely 12-14 in a row. Put a drain tray underneath it that way you have something for run off. That would hold all of your cups steady and allow you to keep the net on constantly for support.

For watering, you could either obviously set up auto watering, or if you stick to manual watering, get a water pump sprayer and allow you to reach deep into the tent with the sprayer to let you water each one individually without having to take each one out.

Just some stoned thoughts, but I absolutely love reading along this journey!!
I like it.

A platform with circles to hold the cups perfectly, then a drain tray underneath that can be slid out easily for removal.

Been thinking about building something

Observationist

Observationist

Improper/uneven PPFD coverage throughout the canopy, getting the 4panels dialed in for the space.

2/2 light schedule at one point made others stretch.

These are all seeds from the same batch, so can't really say genetics?? Besides phenotype expression(?)

When they are shaded, the fan leafs/stems will/can elongate out further to try and catch more light, it appears.

1. PPFD coverage/// through\out canopy
2. 2/2 light schedule
3. Phenotype expression (?)
Root zone, some could have developed better and therefore healthier taller/bigger plants

SRQrider

SRQrider

Looks like a fun lil experiment you have there. Reminds me if the time I flowered 24 Sativa clones mostly in solo cups, all hand watering and they were moved around a bit as I had the Mothers flowering in autopots at the same time. A good return and experience earned but so much watering! The trim was the easiest though, they were like long-stem roses 🌹
Screenshot 20230118 063307 WhatsApp

Screenshot 20230118 063512 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20230118 063622 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20230118 063904 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20230118 064049 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20230118 064238 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20230118 064655 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20230118 064700 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20230118 064730 WhatsApp
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Figured it’d be appropriate to start a new diary since last one is about finished and started a new run!

196~ regs that I bred (lol)

around 70-80% perlite, rest being some coco/sand/vermiculite

Planted 2 nights ago.

Will be using jacks/321

Aiming for 5.4-5.8 veg pH
Temp - 68-85
Rh - 45-75%
Light schedule- 4hours on/2 off.
What lights are you using it is hard to see in the pictures and I am just curious
Great job by the way been watching this since the start too 😎
Citrus7144

Observationist

Observationist

The dogs that’s not on man Fkn 9 bucks who they think they are hope ya get him sorted cobber👍
Yeah it's some straight bullshit, my dumbass fault for not verifying shit but holy hell...

Takes the 300, still tows it, then extorts 1100 over 9$.

Fuckin livid, about the damn final straw.

I go get it in the morning and got it sorted but fucking hell. Feels dumb

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Fuckers repod my car over 9$

Sent 300, they wanted 309.

Had to come up with 1107$.

Lol.

425 of that is for the repo fee
DUDE WTF IS THAT 9 frickin bucks can't even get a happy meal for 9 bucks but banks don't care. I know guy who missed last car payment and they took his car same deal owed like 400 but had to come up with over a grand to get it back.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I hit a person almost 4 years ago, they towed/impounded my car to do a vehicle inspection on it which wasnt a huge deal, but they called me the next day saying i could get my car they werent doing the inspection, then couldn't find where they had my car towed to, and had to pay a $475 impound fee. These people are just legal scam artists bro.

Top Bottom