5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

elusiveshame

Haha thank you!

I do love it, the biggest problem is when I go to sort or lightly bump one, and a few fall over.

I would like to do this again, just "upgraded".
It takes a mad lad to do what you’re doing. I’m over here like “shit, I got 9 plants, tf I get myself into?!” And you’re over here all nonchalant with your 115ish plants 😅

If you do this again, what are you going to change?

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

This is the stuff of legends. When does this get published? Would I be asking too much for a Table of Contents and a way to jump to a specific page number without hitting the back button 47.5 times? Lol, I can’t believe I just discovered this grow. Congrats on this one!

Observationist

Observationist

This is the stuff of legends. When does this get published? Would I be asking too much for a Table of Contents and a way to jump to a specific page number without hitting the back button 47.5 times? Lol, I can’t believe I just discovered this grow. Congrats on this one!
haha appreciate y'all so fucking much.

just ask away my friend, i know theres lots of pages to scroll through and in general.

Observationist

Observationist

It takes a mad lad to do what you’re doing. I’m over here like “shit, I got 9 plants, tf I get myself into?!” And you’re over here all nonchalant with your 115ish plants 😅

If you do this again, what are you going to change?
Square/rectangle pots, slightly bigger, more stable, watering 115 solos really isnt that bad, takes 5-30 minutes-depending on me, is my water already made
and ready? am i feeling drunk? am i feeling sleep deprived and exhausted? am i coked out? am i just ready to go?

but drip lines, for better/consistent feeding, more, smaller dose feeds through out the shift, instead of only one "big" one at night.
a reservoir that mixes ALL my gallon needs constantly stirring and agitating/-mixing/nutes.

the (un)stable pots is the most annoying fucking thing, otherwise id do this shit again.

proper sized LED panels for the 5x5 otherwise i have enough wattage with no co2 inject/air

IF i go the medium route similar to this, just improved/ "upgraded"

otherwise a ultrasonic fogger below suspended plants in air.

a proper setup 5x5 flood tray/drain to easily drain after flooding the internals.

silicic acid
fulvic/humic
???

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Brooo, I first saw you in that awesome dirtbag crystal palace thread. Ur gonna surpass his page count 😂
hes fuckin awesome, but i have a competitive spirit and want to "surpass" him and aqua and Moe lol

they know a fuck ton more than me

currently slightly intoxicated, been doign laundry and chillin.

competition can be healthy and induces innovation (?)

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
hes fuckin awesome, but i have a competitive spirit and want to "surpass" him and aqua and Moe lol

they know a fuck ton more than me

currently slightly intoxicated, been doign laundry and chillin.

competition can be healthy and induces innovation (?)
Of course it does 👍 I’ve been trying to “outgrow” @Trustfall and @ImpulsiveGrower for a while now. They just don’t know it 😂. Nah I’ve learned a lot from ur thread, good stuff dude!

Observationist

Observationist

so tryna get up to speed an then go from there and so some crazy cool shit

i have no patient, im all about speed, getting shit done fast, i like seeing how fast these things can grow and how to push em.

Observationist

Observationist

Of course it does 👍 I’ve been trying to “outgrow” @Trustfall and @ImpulsiveGrower for a while now. They just don’t know it 😂. Nah I’ve learned a lot from ur thread, good stuff dude!
them as well, thank you!

haha.

and i also want to play around with 2/2 lighting schedule again.

when i did that, some plants shot up, and thats mostly due to stretch but they can still put out nodes in that space.

and it was rapid growth

Top Bottom