• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Once I go into flower will probably just cut the heads off the males

Depends

It’ll be a bitch to get in there and move around when time comes
Shit, that would suck if you had males. I’m afraid for you just thinking that’s a possibility. All the hard work with the watering and not giving up could Al possibly be for nanners. Damn
Edit- shit I forgot your growing regs

Observationist

Observationist

Shit, that would suck if you had males. I’m afraid for you just thinking that’s a possibility. All the hard work with the watering and not giving up could Al possibly be for nanners. Damn
Oh yeah I knew about this

It’s what almost kept me from doing it cause that’s 210 reg seeds lol.

But fuck it, is this grows motto.

Don’t mind putting the work in

I wanna see this clusterfuck in its glory

Maybe find a keeper out of the slight breeding work I did

beluga

beluga

Once I go into flower will probably just cut the heads off the males

Depends

It’ll be a bitch to get in there and move around when time comes
Take a page from the geriatric homies and get yourself one of these bad boys
21saV1ynVdL.jpg

Observationist

Observationist

I know I'd love to see Round 2 with 196 clones... 🤔
Round 2 -

I don’t know where I got 196 oh wait that was 14x14 but I had managed to get another row in — so 15x14

I just might do 210 female clones after this.

After all, gotta start thinking about the next grow too

Trying to run perpetual harvest.

Gonna have to do it lol

Observationist

Observationist

I need more space lol

Working on that front as well

work in progress

I won’t be home till around 12 I suppose

Missing the babies gotta check on em

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Round 2 -

I don’t know where I got 196 oh wait that was 14x14 but I had managed to get another row in — so 15x14

I just might do 210 female clones after this.

After all, gotta start thinking about the next grow too

Trying to run perpetual harvest.

Gonna have to do it lol
I’m keeping my cookies Kush topped so I can get a ton of branching for clones, same with my candy kush that forgot it was an autoflower lol, might as well grab some clones off her maybe run 3 of each, or maybe 2 of each to not crowd them, gotta keep something ready for the next run lol

The candy kush had 8 main tops since I was already LST’ing it so when it never flowered, today I said fuck it and topped all 8 tops lol guess we’ll see what happens lol

M

MasterCookie

Haha thanks for all the help and information guys

Really appreaciate everybody’s input

At my little serving gig
“Fine dining” ish

The tips are not bad at all, and the clientele is decent/respectable/upper class /mannerly - mostly

I’ll be back later tn

Nice to see you here aquaponic master

I’m still figuring this grow out, going off the plants and what direction I want to take it/pick out winners etc

There will definitely probably be some cloning /revegging if some turn out to be keepers

Right now it’s 4hours on 2 hours off/ give it another few weeks
Congrats on your new job bro! Hope it's an enjoyable one.. but I feel deep down inside you always rush home to view your girls.. hopefully all girls.

Lol I wish I was a master at Aquaponics. I have been at it for like 15 yrs now researching and proving people wrong.. if you know what I mean. BUT thanks to this forum and Running into @Aqua Man literally saved all my life of research from a simple thread of watering coco..

Had to harvest a girl tonight. Only 3 weeks into flowering but too much rain and humidity and plus she is a hermie. So when the male flowers dies off spores grew on them.. and I got early bud rot.. so I bit the bullet and harvested.
20221022 223729
20221022 223456

O well got 2 more hermies as well.. lol I got the worst or best luck.. not sure 😕

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I think you are doing great growmie @Observationist and gratz on the new gig. Hope it keeps working out.

Dedicate this jam to your grow. Love these dudes

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom