5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
No3r

No3r

You do realize that universities and scientists are still studying cannabis and there is still A LOT we don't know right? Why let university students have all the fun? Do you not experiment with your grows, or do you have one set formula that works perfectly every time? Do you treat every cultivar the same?
Because they have the funding to do legit testing not in someone’s tent with sick plants who can’t control something as simple as spider mites. A controlled environment. That’s why we do Indoor right?

Observationist

Observationist

Because they have the funding to do legit testing not in someone’s tent with sick plants who can’t control something as simple as spider mites. A controlled environment. That’s why we do Indoor right?
I don’t have spider mites lol

Anthem

Anthem

Another variable to consider as well, would the lights not mind it?

Maybe it’ll be “good” for the drivers

Maybe be worse on some devices more so than others? Maybe humidifiers/dehum?

Just asking questions, in the pursuit of knowledge.

Not trying to be dismissal or argue hard facts/science.
Observation you might want to do some research on the topic. Some of this is going back a ways. But the hardest time for like an AC compressor is at start up. The compressor is trying to basically start and instantly start compressing gas. That takes a lot of AMPS and puts a larger load on the system. I know old school ballasts also have a similar problem. Todays brushless electric motors may not be effected like the old brush type motors.

Observationist

Observationist

Observation you might want to do some research on the topic. Some of this is going back a ways. But the hardest time for like an AC compressor is at start up. The compressor is trying to basically start and instantly start compressing gas. That takes a lot of AMPS and puts a larger load on the system. I know old school ballasts also have a similar problem. Todays brushless electric motors may not be effected like the old brush type motors.
Yes sir, I have not done any research on constant upstart and shutdown on equipment, yet.

That makes sense with compressors and bigger equipment.

M

MasterCookie

Not once did I mention I did that to control leaf temp. Don’t assume it’s all written up there.
I feel you baked. Bruh.. we don't even know you.. why you assumed I was speaking to you.. you not brilliant to understand the concept of science.. you can't come up with an idea to cycle in time for temperature control.. I'm not sure u are able to come up with a thought to save yourself... from yourself.. emancipate your mind bruh.. mental slavery ..

M

MasterCookie

Sorry about the herms

I’ve only had a few hermie on me and that probably happened from the light coming in the mornings from balcony doors when I’d leave it open sometimes, who knows

But it wasn’t an issue, picked em off and still had some nice buds.

I’m not too paranoid or scared to fuck around with them
It's ok.. I took clones from the mother that ended to be a hermie.. I thought that it hermied because of stress.. so I grew out the clones to check.. turns out that the hermie was genetics.. but all for science. I don't understand how some people can't relate thar there are people out hear that actually just grow for fun.. not every single thing has to do with efficiency and best practices..

Observationist

Observationist

It's ok.. I took clones from the mother that ended to be a hermie.. I thought that it hermied because of stress.. so I grew out the clones to check.. turns out that the hermie was genetics.. but all for science. I don't understand how some people can't relate thar there are people out hear that actually just grow for fun.. not every single thing has to do with efficiency and best practices..
Making another batch been using 12~ gallons now

Observationist

Observationist

Starting to think, what if the hormones balance out after a period of time cause it’s still only 12 hours of light lol (2on-2off)

Just kinda fuckin around at this point

It’s not as fun otherwise

There’s a decent amount of females so far

LJBB

LJBB

Happy TDay you crazy bastard! Me love you long time! Keep teaching the na sayers that it’s your way or the highway and you don’t give a FUCK!

I honestly know I’m rooting for the crazy bastard you are and that’s what I love. What the fuck these fools gonna say when you pull a rabbit outta your hat? Whatever says fuck them!!!

I got 14.4 grams of Kief per pac when I trimmed a newly gifted Ice Cream Cake Cut on my last grow and like I told you say the word and cuts are on the way! Cause I ain’t gonna lie IMO your Okie ass crazy seed run is fucking crazy but that’s why you the man at the end of the day as well when you find the next GSC, GG4, or RUNTZ they all will be sucking your dick begging for a cut and perhaps you will send me a 1/2 dead one????

BTW my new GSP is so much cooler than any ones on this forum!!!!!!!

Peace out,

LJ.

08D4A122 C506 414F 9F3E 7A80C3FA1703
7E5F2A6D DAE6 4705 9521 6BD246B6A5A4
501FB889 9A92 4432 92AF AFAD0FBD4F25
CFE0A6C2 8043 4283 955C 133CCCC963D8
FAE62D4F 98BB 49B1 8887 6704444D450A
827D6F28 C7CF 4F4F B8D8 3FB6D0B3DDBF

Observationist

Observationist

Happy TDay you crazy bastard! Me love you long time! Keep teaching the na sayers that it’s your way or the highway and you don’t give a FUCK!

I honestly know I’m rooting for the crazy bastard you are and that’s what I love. What the fuck these fools gonna say when you pull a rabbit outta your hat? Whatever says fuck them!!!

I got 14.4 grams of Kief per pac when I trimmed a newly gifted Ice Cream Cake Cut on my last grow and like I told you say the word and cuts are on the way! Cause I ain’t gonna lie IMO your Okie ass crazy seed run is fucking crazy but that’s why you the man at the end of the day as well when you find the next GSC, GG4, or RUNTZ they all will be sucking your dick begging for a cut and perhaps you will send me a 1/2 dead one????

BTW my new GSP is so much cooler than any ones on this forum!!!!!!!

Peace out,

LJ.

View attachment 1305722View attachment 1305723View attachment 1305724View attachment 1305725View attachment 1305726View attachment 1305727
Happy thanks giving bro
Thanks for the encouragement , go big or go home lol

plants are looking damn good

And damn straight thanks, working on it hope there’s a keeper or two or 3 in there
That’s worth sending out

I’d definitely be interested in some cuts

Trying to expand my strain library lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom