5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

For me personally I like how the light keeps them super small and compact not stretchy till flower, now that we are done lst and super cropping I've been adding chitosan and aloe vera strength up my stems
20221125 195443
20221125 195507

20221125 195546
Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

I did some research and it said marijuana does not need a night cycle bruce bugbee talks about it a few years ago aswell long as erythings kept in check your only limited by your weakest factor lights c02 nutrients macro nutrients.i may be a first grow but ice learned a LOT I love learning this, I'm currently pushing a cloning theroy, high light high hunidity and foluar misting clonex seedling and clone nutrient when they yellow, theroy is healthy growing plant will root faster and have a great start it's all test and experiment probably someone will chime in and love me wrong but that's what these forums are for and why I like them. Let's experiment and share results
Ok that’s interesting I’ll have to go back over Bruce’s videos

I had a little theory with stretching and maturity - wonder if there’s some kind of correlation there and then also using stretch to you’re advantage in a way, and to gain quick height maybe as well

Observationist

Observationist

i still think your nuts, but i'm cheering for you
No disagreement there lol

I may have to reorganize them lol

It’s a little tricky getting the right PPFD for these and even coverage with these little panels

They are seemingly great LEDs, we’re super cheap just small coverage, packs a punch though it seems, 150watts/ea

Almost the net

I need to stick to the damn 2/2 consistently so I can actually see, but then they want more light hours so I left it on last night.

I was starting to wonder maybe after enough time under 12hours, the hormones might balance out even if doing it 2/2 and interrupted darkness, one way to find out..

…but also leaning towards , it just ain’t gonna work. They want more light hours unless can make the light intense enough but then that makes me think it might become too intense no matter what for the receptors, even if it’s a short time.

Bunch of and if and buts.

W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

If you had quality lighting for this it would be so awesome I got 12 auto seedlings in a 5x5 first time with them

Observationist

Observationist

If you had quality lighting for this it would be so awesome I got 12 auto seedlings in a 5x5 first time with them
A bar led that covers a 4x4 or 5x5 would work, I think these definitely have enough power, could also move closer but then I lose out on coverage

Coverage is my biggest issue and then controller/automatic tuning / when I’m away

W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

Pretty sure it's this one where he says "we are even experimenting with giving cuttings 24 hours of light, light for cannabis is life in the fast lane"

Use photone or ppfd app to dial on your par, I even bought a c02 monitor so I can sorta tell when I can dial everything up a pinch or down

Observationist

Observationist

Pretty sure it's this one where he says "we are even experimenting with giving cuttings 24 hours of light, light for cannabis is life in the fast lane"

Use photone or ppfd app to dial on your par, I even bought a c02 monitor so I can sorta tell when I can dial everything up a pinch or down
Yup I use tentbuddy on android

Would like to monitor my co2 - see how much it drops

Budget growing rn lol

Observationist

Observationist

Sweet I’ll watch it again

Observationist

Observationist

Thats cool as hell I look forward to following this.
I’m going into flower too soon just been preparing was meaning to a few nights ago but I keep going back and fourth and not being too decisive right now lol

And then fucking around with my PPFD and 2on2off

W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

I just realized my dehumidifer has a little blue light for the power button "on" I guess I need to tape it up 🤬 has this whole 7 days been wasted I wonder if it's bright enough to break their sleep

Observationist

Observationist

I just realized my dehumidifer has a little blue light for the power button "on" I guess I need to tape it up 🤬 has this whole 7 days been wasted I wonder if it's bright enough to break their sleep
Realy wanna say 100% that light is negligible but bruce does have some studies/talks on it in his videos

Anecdotal, but I’ll leave my tent open sometimes/forget and in the morning , my flowers would get hit through the balcony doors.

Didn’t have an issue afaik but doesn’t mean some strains wouldn’t possibly herm/ be more sensitive

Top Bottom