5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Oh all good, I'm as excited as you are. :)

Well, probably not AS...it is your grow.
Haha, I can find the pictures of the plants I bred though, gotta take girl to work and then when I get back I can scroll through

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Haha, I can find the pictures of the plants I bred though, gotta take girl to work and then when I get back I can scroll through
Sure that'd be awesome......we could cyber pheno hunt.....ha!. But yeah, and you're the one who can try to pick up the smell, the growth pattern, etc. Your best guess....

It's fun too. Like, I had the Strawberry Widow females outdoors this summer, that a friend gave me. I can't say that it's 100% Strawberry cough x White Widow. He's not that exact. But i could tell it had that Strawberry lineage. I pollinated it with a big fat-leaved Indica, again....he doesn't know what kind of Indica. So provided these seeds become worthy plants, maybe even better than the Straw/Widows were, it will forever be "Unknown Straw Widow/Indica summer '22".

And we'll see how that works it's way through my breeding over time. What itbwill do is make future crosses unique to me only. If I cross GG x Blueberry x Columbian gold x this......everyone can repeat the 1st 3, but no one will have my version.

Observationist

Observationist

Sure that'd be awesome......we could cyber pheno hunt.....ha!. But yeah, and you're the one who can try to pick up the smell, the growth pattern, etc. Your best guess....

It's fun too. Like, I had the Strawberry Widow females outdoors this summer, that a friend gave me. I can't say that it's 100% Strawberry cough x White Widow. He's not that exact. But i could tell it had that Strawberry lineage. I pollinated it with a big fat-leaved Indica, again....he doesn't know what kind of Indica. So provided these seeds become worthy plants, maybe even better than the Straw/Widows were, it will forever be "Unknown Straw Widow/Indica summer '22".

And we'll see how that works it's way through my breeding over time. What itbwill do is make future crosses unique to me only. If I cross GG x Blueberry x Columbian gold x this......everyone can repeat the 1st 3, but no one will have my version.
Awesome, back home, scrolling now.

Observationist

Observationist

d091f147-1391-4f5f-80fb-091bcfab3cc4-jpeg.1266943
one of the first bagseeds from girlfriend out, this one grew to 8ft about, and pollinated it.
4f7ca9ba-d6e3-4730-b0db-be5de85ff8f8-jpeg.1266953

24d9d1ba-85c7-441e-9b17-99bd409a5222-jpeg.1266954

image-jpg.1266965

lol this was the grow just before the current 5x5

image-jpg.1267096

Observationist

Observationist

here we go

this is one of the first plant i grew out from her, i got some seeds from this stuff, and bred.

20d3f977-15d2-4c15-be28-3e844687d91d-jpeg.1223369

422f7e93-94ee-48d7-84f1-e161e235616b-jpeg.1224631

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Ate the 1st 2 pics the same ones? The 1st pic is clearly more Indica dom if not straight up, the 2nd pic has those leaves that look a little more like some Skunks......kind of a hybrid-y satan, harder serated look. ;).

The buds look kind of GDP....

Observationist

Observationist

Ate the 1st 2 pics the same ones? The 1st pic is clearly more Indica dom if not straight up, the 2nd pic has those leaves that look a little more like some Skunks......kind of a hybrid-y satan, harder serated look. ;).

the first 3 plants are the same plant, was a mom i was experimenting/cloning with.

the purpler buds are from another bagseed that grew next to the greener stuff.

Observationist

Observationist

Frosted as heck......what about smells?

And what is that app??
that is part of a 1500$ briefcase device that test a sample of the cannabis, some growstore had it, i can not remember what it was called, trying to find .

Observationist

Observationist

wouldnt be suprised if there was some GDP lineage

Top Bottom