5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Wow. This is definitely a show to watch. You ever thought of thought of using a pan to put them all in. Flood it to water. I know this can bring many other issues. But food for thoughts. May the force be with you. And a whole lotta luck and love. Your going to have one hell of a coast to coast race. Hope you have plenty of time on your hands. Or some team players to help. Much respect. One love

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Hey how big is that tent you got i am thinking of doing something similar in 1 gallon pots figure I could run 6 accross and 4 deep in a 3x3 but the cups look like an option as well. Thanks and looks great I remember when you started this craziness
Citrus7144

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Wow. This is definitely a show to watch. You ever thought of thought of using a pan to put them all in. Flood it to water. I know this can bring many other issues. But food for thoughts. May the force be with you. And a whole lotta luck and love. Your going to have one hell of a coast to coast race. Hope you have plenty of time on your hands. Or some team players to help. Much respect. One love
Hes basically doing just that only hes using the liner of his tent as a flood table.
Theres a video somehwere in the 100+ pages of madness where hes like dancing around in the water barefoot 🤣

This dudes grow has literally kept me from trashing all my stuff recently lmao. If he can handle 120 solo cups plants i gotta be able to manage 4 plants in a 4x4 cmon. lmao

Observationist

Observationist

Hey how big is that tent you got i am thinking of doing something similar in 1 gallon pots figure I could run 6 accross and 4 deep in a 3x3 but the cups look like an option as well. Thanks and looks great I remember when you started this craziness
Citrus7144
5x5.

Cheers

Observationist

Observationist

Thank you sir.

Just me my girl and y'all.

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Citrus7144
I used to run a sog in 32oz perlite hempies with the hole punched about halfway up the cup. It was fun as hell and just a little less work. This is a hell of a show tho!

Observationist

Observationist

I used to run a sog in 32oz perlite hempies with the hole punched about halfway up the cup. It was fun as hell and just a little less work. This is a hell of a show tho!
Damn these cups use like 3-6oz of medium, could be wrong, gotta check the weight again. Did at some point

Observationist

Observationist

Hahaha
Hes basically doing just that only hes using the liner of his tent as a flood table.
Theres a video somehwere in the 100+ pages of madness where hes like dancing around in the water barefoot 🤣

This dudes grow has literally kept me from trashing all my stuff recently lmao. If he can handle 120 solo cups plants i gotta be able to manage 4 plants in a 4x4 cmon. lmao
Indeed.

You got it, I'm ready to harvest this and do it again.

Top Bottom