• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Noo sir

Getting to the goood part
I don’t know........my 1 to 2" seedlings are pretty exciting too....

Argh..... :)

You're doing great, all this time I actually thought you were doing these in soil.....didn't you mention watering a bunch of times and how you need to water more often......I've never done hydro so that's a whole world I'm just not familiar with (except the process and what it's all about). I wondet if it's something I'll ever get into. Plus, filling 80 cups with soil and transplanting them into 150 gallons is just so fun......

Observationist

Observationist

I don’t know........my 1 to 2" seedlings are pretty exciting too....

Argh..... :)

You're doing great, all this time I actually thought you were doing these in soil.....didn't you mention watering a bunch of times and how you need to water more often......I've never done hydro so that's a whole world I'm just not familiar with (except the process and what it's all about). I wondet if it's something I'll ever get into. Plus, filling 80 cups with soil and transplanting them into 150 gallons is just so fun......
It started with 210 solos, around 80%+ perlite with some coco.

Around 105-115 females out of the bunch.

I don't think you could do this with soil/organics - with such a small amount f medium - maybe i have not done it, couldnt say for sure, I'd be surprised a little though.

Using jacks "321" recipe, just no fulvic or silica.

And hypo acid and h2o2

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
@Aqua Man

That first batch of the fuzzy green, tested at 23%, wasn't too bad, smooth smoke, but wasn't stinky.

I think it hit potency and bag appeal, just didn't reek.

I don't know the weed she got it from, she said it was just some "top shelf" bud from a dispo.

I was definitely proud of it though, it was my third harvest.
I'm looking forward to the Sativas at this point. The sweeter, earthy, complex side. It'll be the landraces and my crossing them where I find my way.

Not that a dead, rotting carcas of stank-funk fumes is bad either. ;)

Observationist

Observationist

I'm looking forward to the Sativas at this point. The sweeter, earthy, complex side. It'll be the landraces and my crossing them where I find my way.
I like the indicas, but I wouldn't mind growing a sativa dom at some point, they take so long..

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
It started with 210 solos, around 80%+ perlite with some coco.

Around 105-115 females out of the bunch.

I don't think you could do this with soil/organics - with such a small amount f medium - maybe i have not done it, couldnt say for sure, I'd be surprised a little though.

Using jacks "321" recipe, just no fulvic or silica.

And hypo acid and h2o2
Yeah I was wondering why you wanted to water every 20 minutes......ha!

Observationist

Observationist

Yeah I was wondering why you wanted to water every 20 minutes......ha!
These get watered every night 1 and they also till the next night, but if on a continuous liquid drip, would be idea and would be something like that timing, slow dripping thoughout the night

Observationist

Observationist

Shitty ass camera.

Interesting change over night.

Yellow and dark purple leaf.

Top Bottom