5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Every time i stop by, im just amazed at what youve accomplished man. Youve definitely put the work in on this grow.
Thank you. It has been a good run, learned a few more things and can't wait to do it again but better.

Actually do a full corner to corner flower run, start with 210 clones or fem seeds

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thank you. It has been a good run, learned a few more things and can't wait to do it again but better.

Actually do a full corner to corner flower run, start with 210 clones or fem seeds
I think you should do clones, i think youll have some of the same issues running fem seeds cause they will all be different.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Have to tell your balls a bigger than mine. Lol. Respect that love. Love that respect. One love

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Wow man it has been a journey for sure I was thinking back when this started and I was sure you were off your rocker. You pulled it off like a champ though and now it looks great. You have any idea of yeild just wondering how it stacks up to say running 5 plants in a 5x5 in 10 gallon bags? Just curious really great job and fun to watch can't wait to see your next plan.

Observationist

Observationist

Wow man it has been a journey for sure I was thinking back when this started and I was sure you were off your rocker. You pulled it off like a champ though and now it looks great. You have any idea of yeild just wondering how it stacks up to say running 5 plants in a 5x5 in 10 gallon bags? Just curious really great job and fun to watch can't wait to see your next plan.
If can average around 5g/plant = 550g.

The 10gallon bags would take some time to completely fill root mass.

Considering shorter veg times, more plants is better.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Ok u got trades set up? I remember I asked dirtbag what he was gonna do with all that wedding Crasher and he said he trades a lot!

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
You're cramming a lot of tops (all main stems? I think you used seeds but forget if you pruned/topped) into a small area, like a lollipop farm. There isn't much wasted space with branches, lower/smaller buds......it will be interesting to see your final weight and if it beats more traditional systems....either way it's successful and yeah, good for breeding. ;). You can easily weed out the shortest, smallest.....easily identify the biggest, fattest....and pheno hunt with many.

Observationist

Observationist

You're cramming a lot of tops (all main stems? I think you used seeds but forget if you pruned/topped) into a small area, like a lollipop farm. There isn't much wasted space with branches, lower/smaller buds......it will be interesting to see your final weight and if it beats more traditional systems....either way it's successful and yeah, good for breeding. ;). You can easily weed out the shortest, smallest.....easily identify the biggest, fattest....and pheno hunt with many.
Seeds, I thought about topping but holy shit that lol.

Just main stems and lots of lollipopping

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Seeds, I thought about topping but holy shit that lol.

Just main stems and lots of lollipopping
Yeah, I love the strategy. Nothing but individual thick buds, easy to pick standouts.......you're producing a bunch of thick stems but they're vertical, not hogging any light. There's little unproductive space, most leaves are feeding their main stems/colas......

Have you pollinated any of them? I think you said this is a strain of your making......and I forgot if you mentioned the genetics...

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Once you got it all finished up, you could always pack it up into like 8th and 4th and head down to the dis. hang out around the corner where people park and just say hi how you doing. Some quick cash but do not hang out too long
I dk man. Those dispo guards are all decked out in body armor and shit. I always got that “wish a motherfcker would” vibe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom