5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Definitely fun now where’s the cup winners and our clones for being part of 113 pages?Come on observationist hook us lowly peons up!!!
Damn my bad, I was watering, dnt know you called, phone was dead in room.

Gotta use my gf phone for the good pics.

electroguy

electroguy

I bought a cheap c02 monitor on ammy like 35 bucks pretty neat on the back burner I got tons of yeast and sugar and silicon glue to seal and make my own c02 I'm sure next trial (covering jug brewing and sealing air tubes with silicon) will make it work nicely I'll be able to see with my monitor
Yeast and sugar ehhhhh? Tell me more

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Yeast and sugar ehhhhh? Tell me more
Everything I've read either said it doesn't do much or is more hassle than it's worth.....but I have no idea. Like UV light, I hope it works, I want to see everything work....

Maybe for a small garden tent, box, well sealed, the CO2 making very efficient and well distributed.......

Sugar and yeast isn't exactly expensive, and you can keep making/growing yeast......CO2 is a by-product, released as a gas, it's what helps bread rise, it's what beer burps out when it's fermenting.......I may not be usingvthe exact right words.......alcohol is also a by-product. Yeast eats sugar and burps out alcohol and CO2. You need to kerp feeding the yeast or it will run out of food.

I've brewed beer, it's so fun to watch it. After you make a grain boil (carbs is like sugar) and toss the yeast in, for a few days it looks like a washing machine. Like someone is inside stirring and bubbling it. CO2 gas comes out of the top.....

Observationist

Observationist

Maybe for a small garden tent, box, well sealed, the CO2 making very efficient and well distributed.......

Sugar and yeast isn't exactly expensive, and you can keep making/growing yeast......CO2 is a by-product, released as a gas
Ive read somewhere it can release few 1000 co2 but idk or how much surface area/material needed (?)

Observationist

Observationist

I've brewed beer, it's so fun to watch it. After you make a grain boil (carbs is like sugar) and toss the yeast in, for a few days it looks like a washing machine. Like someone is inside stirring and bubbling it. CO2 gas comes out of the top.....
I may have to give that try later on in life

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Ive read somewhere it can release few 1000 co2 but idk or how much surface area/material needed (?)
Me neither......I'll try to find out more. It's sorta the last thing that could make a difference. Once you veg maximized all the other parrts, Ph, nutrients, etc, and the light is very strong.......more CO2 could be a real help. Then it comes down to tank vs. some sort of homemade concoction.

Observationist

Observationist

Me neither......I'll try to find out more. It's sorta the last thing that could make a difference. Once you veg maximized all the other parrts, Ph, nutrients, etc, and the light is very strong.......more CO2 could be a real help. Then it comes down to tank vs. some sort of homemade concoction.
Yea yea for sure.

I may be close to being able to use some extra co2, but I don't know what our ambient co2 is in room, some better/more airflow would surely benefit.

Definitely have enough wattage, could get the other variables more in tune too possibly

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
One plant smells kinda like cat piss so <.<
Yea yea for sure.

I may be close to being able to use some extra co2, but I don't know what our ambient co2 is in room, some better/more airflow would surely benefit.

Definitely have enough wattage, could get the other variables more in tune too possibly

I don't know where you're looking to get extra CO2 from, all I know is that it can help, when you've sort of hit maximum performance and have really good/strong light.....

So how much variance can there be in CO2 levels? I would think it's fairly in line with the outdoors/atmosphere CO2? Unless there's a bunch of people in a smaller enclosed space? Or worse, some sort of exhaust leaking in......but if there are meaningful fluctuations that's a new one to me. And if that is the case, then something to move the air would be in order......then I don't know how much extra CO2 is needed to make meaningful improvements on plant growth. If a small sealed bedroom that a couple is sleeping in shows 5% more CO2 in the morning than when they went to bed, ok.....but if that's nowhere near what plants would need to show measurable improvement, there goes that. Exhaust would start getting dangerous, and even if it's going to be actual tanks of controlled release CO2......then there's the hassle of dealing with the tanks in and out, getting them refilled, etc.

So that, and.......back to your harvest. ;) . I want to harvest, but these cotelydonallies don't have much resin. :(

Observationist

Observationist

I don't know where you're looking to get extra CO2 from, all I know is that it can help, when you've sort of hit maximum performance and have really good/strong light.....

So how much variance can there be in CO2 levels? I would think it's fairly in line with the outdoors/atmosphere CO2? Unless there's a bunch of people in a smaller enclosed space? Or worse, some sort of exhaust leaking in......but if there are meaningful fluctuations that's a new one to me. And if that is the case, then something to move the air would be in order......then I don't know how much extra CO2 is needed to make meaningful improvements on plant growth. If a small sealed bedroom that a couple is sleeping in shows 5% more CO2 in the morning than when they went to bed, ok.....but if that's nowhere near what plants would need to show measurable improvement, there goes that. Exhaust would start getting dangerous, and even if it's going to be actual tanks of controlled release CO2......then there's the hassle of dealing with the tanks in and out, getting them refilled, etc.

So that, and.......back to your harvest. ;) . I want to harvest, but these cotelydonallies don't have much resin. :(
Indeed

I'm ready to harvestest as well, wanting them to finish.

Observationist

Observationist

Just keep at what you're doing bro, i dont see any pH issues 🤣🤣
There's a few that are really behind, and a few that need to be stopped feeding asap perhaps.

but the others may be good to go, one or two more feedings and stop.

Observationist

Observationist

Just keep at what you're doing bro, i dont see any pH issues 🤣🤣
I would like to prepare 200 p punch clones, physically have probably 30~ or so tops I could take but

I don't have the space or resources currently though.

It's showing some good potential.

Latest posts

Top Bottom