6 strains in the same hydro system :)

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I zoomed in and saw the bolt holes in your pictures before you added the water and thought to myself. "This ain't good "

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I zoomed in and saw the bolt holes in your pictures before you added the water and thought to myself. "This ain't good "
Stoner moment is what ill call it. I legit seen the bulkheads some for 20 a piece, some for 15. So i priced these parts, and was like i can do it for 10 a peice lol. . half price. . . .but oh was I wrong. Ive had to buy 10m deep socket and wrench, because I lost mine obviously lol, . Plus i have had to buy extra bolts and washers because i flatten them out or strip them. dumb. . I have spent at least 20 a peice now lol. . . and around 10hrs of extra work.

Its full now, it didnt look like they were leaking. Im scared to go check. I just find it ironic that out of the 49 holes I drilled, the exact same 3 leak no matter what I do. I glanced and it looked fine just now, but i gotta make a shopping list. These fucking papertowels better be dry. How the hell can the other 4 not leak, even when i sit on them and wiggle them. . they dont leak. . but these 3 bitches. .fml

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Im down to only one bolt leaking now lol, and its the one i didnt put a new gasket on :( I patched it and was like, hey ill try this on the other 2. Ok time to empty, add the washer, and refill. . dumb lol. .

6 down, 1 left

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

They usually leak best at 3 in the morning.

You'll see!

Ask me how I know. I was usiuniseals however

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Thats just a snap from their site.

I have an older 4 site 13 gal in the veg room and the newer style 13 gal in the flower room.
20210523 114001
20201226 133521

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I ran the water lines and air lines inside the 3 inch return lines. I highly doubt the roots will plug it. I also put the airstones directly under the bulkhead as to push the roots back up top to ensure they won't plug.

My Fallponics won't work right until I get a good pump. For now it's just going to be used for top feed recirculation.

I'm done for the day. And I work the next three days so who knows when I'll add nutrients and transplant.

I'm currently filling it with the entire system with RO water and gonna leave the pumps on for now for testing purposes.

Productivity.. Wahooo

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

My final step before transplant is to build another door on opposite end and finish light proofing the room.

They getting big too :) bottom right is starting to grow a bit too. The others try to smother it, but I got her back. So bottom right and top left are both gelot. Og. 7 days apart.

I just added nutes, ppm was at 250 took it up to 350.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Canopy is pretty level considered 5 different strains, plus one is a week behind lol..

I'm happy to announce I will transplant tomorrow, and possibly take clones if my other post gets some thoughts on it.

I can't wait to defoliate the bottom and see these branching systems I've created. They need more room and airflow between the leafs. I plan on heavy defoliation a few days after transplant... And my 4x8 moves twice the air through it.. They should be fine till then.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Tomorrow: root pruning 101
Im going to build a root cleaning station lol.. Gonna assembly line these hoes one at a time. Gonna get all the loose roots off before transplant. I'm ready to snap some shots of them with some space in between them.. Though I don't think that will last long lol..

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Still have to put this large fan in there but then it's ready for transplant. Everytime I think I'm ready I realize I'm not. So as long as it stays below 78 with lights max and this fan in there I'll transplant before I go to bed.

I work the next two days lol.. I'm actually nervous to put them in there for 12hrs unattended. I really should wait till Thurs night, I'm off Fri Sat and sun. I work 12s plus a drive.. So I can't do shit really. If there's a problem.. I can't fix it in the morning lol.. To sleepy.. Basically if I put them in there by 5pm tonight.. I can check them till tomorrow at 5pm lol.. Scary shit...

I might add nutrients and do it.. But I wanted clones.. Uhhh this is so overwhelming. Time to smoke more and fuck off while I ponder.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Temp hit 80, added big fan and it dropped to 79, the air just need recirculation. Anyways.. Im testing the temp at low light settings now, which is what they need. As long as water Temps and room Temps are the same I shall add nutrients in 30 min.

The water is at 67 lights off so that's a plus, trying to see what it will warm up to now, which I don't think it will go over 70 due to ac. Might have to turn it down bit.

Sorry the last half of that video is upside down

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

And here we gooo

Hydro transplant complete.

Going to keep them on 18/6 for a few days until I feel like cleaning my veg tent and setting up my clone done.. Might be in an hour.. Might be in a week lol... Who knows.

@Aqua Man @stltoed only video worth watching.. One min long. I'd send it to ya but my internet shit. Double uploads take forever.

I will add a secondary filter recirc pump in my res temporarily to filter out the dead roots. Added hydrogrimz or whatever that enzyme is.

Temps 77 water Temps 73, ph 5.7 ppm 300. I will add massive when it arrives.

Might take clones tonight lol.. Depends how sober I stay. . And belive me.. I'm trying to get baked.. Just redbulls counter it

stltoed

stltoed

I regret not buying those screw type bulkheads. They were just so expensive. If you zoom in on mine, you will see the bolts holes.

Im going to go fill it right now again lol. .hope it doesnt leak :(((((
You can buy Current Culture bulkheads somewhat cheaper than the industrial shit. I've never used them, but they are very popular and would try them. Mine are by Hayward, and I love them, but if I had to do 6 buckets I'd go with Current Culture at half the price.

Top Bottom