• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jayde962

Jayde962

4397A301 DFA5 4954 BE11 3C9E3A632E15
4397A301 DFA5 4954 BE11 3C9E3A632E15
View attachment 1210017
Yo those girls are looking good! Ive got 9 strains going in my 65 gal rdwc!

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Ppm dropped down from 650 700 to 350. Topped off to 900ppm. They are eating alot and fast.

The twisting on the underneath branches is due to me supercropping them. They were all so long I had to weave them around and shit.. Anyways.. All is well. I need a bigger res honestly. They eat so fast and much they just need more and more. I'm trying not to run it out off feed but it's hard when you keep ppms low. Seems im adding around 15 gallons of nutrients and water every other day. They are a boomin

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Middle of week 5 flowering. They look like they gotta long way to go. I'm feeding them pretty heavy for my liking, 800-900ppm. If I don't give them heavy feed they run out too fast which causes stunted growth, which causes foxtailing or finishing early.. Regardless.. I will do a flush at the end, but they got weeks to go so it's not on my radar. 99% white hairs.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Ppm dropped down from 650 700 to 350. Topped off to 900ppm. They are eating alot and fast.

The twisting on the underneath branches is due to me supercropping them. They were all so long I had to weave them around and shit.. Anyways.. All is well. I need a bigger res honestly. They eat so fast and much they just need more and more. I'm trying not to run it out off feed but it's hard when you keep ppms low. Seems im adding around 15 gallons of nutrients and water every other day. They are a boomin
Once you get yourself a top up tank you'll never have to feed again, well not daily anyway but most importantly you will never get stunted growth so growth will be fast and steady.

Their looking awesome.šŸ˜‰

tobh

tobh

Supporter
yeah, the struggle is real man. it's a big reason i've not gone RDWC myself. having an epicenter and a top up tank are requirements imo and that requires more space than what's already needed. otherwise, it's a constant battle. in my last recirculating run i was adding on average 5 gallons a day by week four, oftentimes more. so EC and pH were always being fucked with too, and it was outright time consuming. that's one of the biggest reasons i've transitioned to DTW wool until i have space to do anything recirculating properly.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

yeah, the struggle is real man. it's a big reason i've not gone RDWC myself. having an epicenter and a top up tank are requirements imo and that requires more space than what's already needed. otherwise, it's a constant battle. in my last recirculating run i was adding on average 5 gallons a day by week four, oftentimes more. so EC and pH were always being fucked with too, and it was outright time consuming. that's one of the biggest reasons i've transitioned to DTW wool until i have space to do anything recirculating properly.
Once you get yourself a top up tank you'll never have to feed again, well not daily anyway but most importantly you will never get stunted growth so growth will be fast and steady.

Their looking awesome.šŸ˜‰
Epicenter and top off tank? Elaborate please as I don't see how adding another tank would help, not saying it won't, I just am confused I guess. I shall study more lol.. I was just going to add floats to my flower and veg res and run ro directly to them. Then all I will need to do is add nutrients and I'll just shut them off when I dump or clean. Then all Ill need is alot of probes and an autodoser lol..

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Epicenter and top off tank? Elaborate please as I don't see how adding another tank would help, not saying it won't, I just am confused I guess. I shall study more lol.. I was just going to add floats to my flower and veg res and run ro directly to them. Then all I will need to do is add nutrients and I'll just shut them off when I dump or clean. Then all Ill need is alot of probes and an autodoser lol..
Red arrow is feed line from my top off tank (75 gallon) outside the room which also feeds the veg room next door, I ro my water into a 325 gal holding tank and then pump into the 75 gal top off tank which continually feeds by gravity into the epicenter via float valve. (Yellow X)

Im different than most in that i feed daily in my epicenter, the water in my top off tank is only ro water with calmag.
20220130 070518

Last edited:
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Red arrow is feed line from my top off tank (75 gallon) outside the room which also feeds the veg room next door, I ro my water into a 325 gal holding tank and then pump into the 75 gal top off tank which continually feeds by gravity into the epicenter via float valve. (Yellow X)

Im different than most in that i feed daily in my epicenter, the water in my top off tank is only ro water with calmag.
View attachment 1211785
So my res is my epicenter?

Idk if I want or need an addition tank. If anything I want to upgrade my 30gallon res to 55 I guess, prolly put my storage drum on the side. I also want a bigger veg tote for my 2x4 or hook a res up to it. I prolly won't do none of this lol..

I think I just need to run direct ro floats to my res and top off tank. Then my 55gallon drum will just be used for full res changes. It sounds like the simplest method. Then all I do is add nutrients and worry about getting bigger reservoirs for both systems.

Eventually I would like to have a large ro storage tote but atm no room for it unless I insulate it and stick it under the house or outside. Then I'll need a heater in it.

Eventually I'll move into my new building and rent this house out.. Hopefully by the end of the year but I doubt that. Over there I have all the room in the world.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Idk if I want or need an addition tank. If anything I want to upgrade my 30gallon res to 55 I guess, prolly put my storage drum on the side. I also want a bigger veg tote for my 2x4 or hook a res up to it. I prolly won't do none of this lol..

I think I just need to run direct ro floats to my res and top off tank. Then my 55gallon drum will just be used for full res changes. It sounds like the simplest method. Then all I do is add nutrients and worry about getting bigger reservoirs for both systems.

Eventually I would like to have a large ro storage tote but atm no room for it unless I insulate it and stick it under the house or outside. Then I'll need a heater in it.

Eventually I'll move into my new building and rent this house out.. Hopefully by the end of the year but I doubt that. Over there I have all the room in the world.
Yes, your res is your epi, except my epi maintains the same water level as the totes the plants are in.

My res feeds the system via float valve.

Picture of your rez?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Video is a few months old but nothings changed. Best I can do for an overview of my system.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

This is my set up with a 26gallon/100L top off tank, it will feed the system for around 7-9 days before i have to top it back up.

The busiest thing i have had to do is emptying the water from the dehumidifier.šŸ™‚

Oh the dehumidifier i run is not the one pictured, that little guy is useless with a few plants in the tent, for a single plant it worked really well.

DSC00663
DSC00707
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

This is my set up with a 26gallon/100L top off tank, it will feed the system for around 7-9 days before i have to top it back up.

The busiest thing i have had to do is emptying the water from the dehumidifier.šŸ™‚

Oh the dehumidifier i run is not the one pictured, that little guy is useless with a few plants in the tent, for a single plant it worked really well.
Plum a line from your dehumidifier to your epicenter. It's condensate.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Plum a line from your dehumidifier to your epicenter. It's condensate.
That's an awesome idea...but it's adding more H20 to the system which i think will dilute the nutes and would stop the top off tank from feeding in fresh nutes for the float valve wouldn't open as much, but still a wicked idea thank you.

It's not always on, now the A/C is on, but damn i removed 5 gallons of water yesterday, will have to start using it for my outdoor plants instead of dumping it.šŸ™„

Latest posts

Top Bottom