60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KCD

Indeed amazing.
I am getting a UC setup in the next couple of weeks.
Thanks for all of the useful info!

C

Construct420

Hey Jack, I am not yet through all your posts, but I will get there. I do have a question though. Are all your rooms constructed from scratch. Basically are you putting up the walls and running the electric so the everything is to exact spec?
-or-
Are the rooms already to size and you just remodeled them to your specs?

Thank you in advance

bubkush

bubkush

Jack ,you are a true inspiration!! The thickest stems i have ever scene!! Your work is highly appreciated!! More-more more ~king jack~thank you!!

S

Stormymonday

I just saw this a few days ago. Those are some serious monsters. Im ordering my first UC next week. not sure if i missed it but what kind of training or how much topping was done if any? Thanks

L

Luke Highwalker

Jack, awesome grow!

We are finally getting MMJ in our state, and looking to scale up. This is definately inspiring!

If you are looking for long term nugget storage, purge the container with nitrogen. {same thing they do with potato chips} You dont have to vac. seal unless you want to save space. Nitrogen is heaver so just leave the bag or jar open and upright when you purge. Voila... :)

P

pablohoney

Could I use an outside AC unit (Found a 4 ton for 1000ish free shipping) to cool a 10k watt grow room?

And also how hard would it be to keep it cool. I am very concerned about electricity usage. If I were to run it max all day for a month the usage would be around $1,700 in power costs.

Basically trying to recreate this grow on a smaller scale

J

jimbaloo

I noticed you're using some top lighting with reflectors along with the vert...do you think this makes a big difference in growth vigor? Did you have to rotate any of the plants on the outsides that are only receiving light from one direction?

Awe-inspiring grow--I am putting together a 16-site system in the next month and will post everything as it comes together.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I noticed you're using some top lighting with reflectors along with the vert...do you think this makes a big difference in growth vigor? Did you have to rotate any of the plants on the outsides that are only receiving light from one direction?

Awe-inspiring grow--I am putting together a 16-site system in the next month and will post everything as I
t comes together.

I am running 22 Adjust o Wings with 3 vertical bulbs down each row. The strains I run do better with over head lighting.Jack

S

smokestack23

PHEW!!! That was quite a read. Takes a lot of guts to post a journal like that. You open yourself up to a PILE of stuff. It would have sucked if a problem (or more) had happened and you would have been showered with a million different remedies and opinions.

So what kind of nutes do you use?...WTF?? So what happens here? People find an 80 page thread and click on last page and then start asking questions? WOW!! You kept pretty good control of this thread Jack. You were quick to point out to people that the answers were already here without losing it. Not just that, you read all 80 pages and replied to every question (at least once lol).

As I read I started asking myself...that's weird, dude is doing everything "all-out" but yet he's making mistakes like having his lights too high..I must be missing something..then DD chimed-in and I'm like...ok good...I TOT I tawd a putty-tat. The only other thing I thought you could change was your fan placement. Unless that had something to do with your CO2. I could be wrong but I prefer them blowing up to the plants and/or straight across the tops but not down at them.?

I have around a tenth of the plants that u did but I let mine veg more. OOPSIES! I'm also using smaller lines and 5gal pails..I just built it myself. Even if my wife would let me take and post pics or a journal I'd be too chicken to because I already know that I'll be lucky to pull this off. They're just WAY too massive. My little lines are gonna be jammed ..well...probably in a week or so. I'm about 10 days into flower.

ANYWAY...thanks for posting this journal. It was a great read and I'm so glad you didn't have any issues. Every time I clicked next page, I was hoping there wouldn't be any bad news and there wasnt.
Congrats!

D

darkcloudy

So did you find running more Verts or more horizontals gave you best yield? Is it better to do a even vert/horizontal combo or stack verts?

H

hydrotran

Final push....So I drained the rez added 300 ppm of Over Drive only Over Drive no base nutes:cool0044: This is my third day of flushing and holy fucking shit it made the colas just explode and become Rock hard I'm talking hard as a wooden base ball bat...2 more days and then I will begin to chop the first few.I will take some pics tommorow...Jack:harvest:

Hey Jack,

I saw that you flushed with overdrive only and with 300ppm. Do you keep the 300ppm throughout the entire final flush week? or do you start with 300ppm overdrive for 3 days then go down to 200ppm 2 days? BTW you're a huge inspiration! Much Love. -JT

S

SofaKingHigh

Cud i get 3 pounds plants with my gro op?

-bubblegum
-bailing wire
-taco bell DIY CO2 (ill explane later)
-27 watts CFL verticool (shud i do flat lites?)

im getting 1 ounces plants now but i think the CCH2O wud get me what im dreaming of

U da man - peace

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

to go from 1 oz too 3 lbs per plant your going to need more then just equipment.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Cud i get 3 pounds plants with my gro op?

-bubblegum
-bailing wire
-taco bell DIY CO2 (ill explane later)
-27 watts CFL verticool (shud i do flat lites?)

im getting 1 ounces plants now but i think the CCH2O wud get me what im dreaming of

U da man - peace

LOL! is this a joke??

27 watts of CFL?? Lmao...

S

SofaKingHigh

What i mint was 27 watts CFL PER PLANT! is it best to upgrade with 250w C-MH?

Top Bottom